5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Need Certificates to Prove Knowledge

1.0 out of 5 stars Appalling
Published on Feb. 19 2010 by D. Good

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Need Certificates to Prove Knowledge, April 3 2011
ChristineU (Toronto, Canada) - See all my reviews
This book has opened my eyes to Cancer and shown me exactly how the body works. It makes common sense, however not to those, I imagine, that have been "medically" trained by the pharmaceutical industry which I would speculate is "D.Good". Knowledge is power and todays diseases did not exist 200 years ago in the abundance that they do today. Cancer reseach dollars are spent on finding more drugs to suppress our immune systems so that we can "cope" with disease, not cure it. Drugs have NEVER cured any disease, and never will. They only suppress symptoms, in a sense tell our bodies to shut up, and deal with it. We arrived here with all the tools needed to heal. Modern medicine has seen fit to take this away from us and make us dependant on chemicals while padding the bank accounts of Big Pharma. This book is ESSENTIAL to anyone who has cancer or knows someone who does. Once you are armed with the facts, fear disappears and you can start to take back control of your health. Your don't need a PhD (Poor Helpless and Desparate) to do your own research and you certainly don't need any letters behind your name to prove that you learned something. Cancer is a wake up call, not a death sentence. If you do not change your life prior to your getting cancer, then no amount of chemo, radiation or surgery is going to keep it from coming back. DO YOUR RESEARCH AND LIVE!

5.0 out of 5 stars A healthy life begins with the ability to believe the unbelievable, Feb. 8 2011
D. Good your are a perfect speciman for the book. Would you care to sacrifice your body for the team? Some good ol 'scientific proof'?

I do know people who have/had "cancer" one died of a heart attack, one died of pnemonia, and well the other one has done some serious soul searching and after two bouts of this she is well on her way to recovery.

I send my healthy, positive energy to all those out there who walk this path. Im gonna love this book, share it with enthusiasm and rejoice that we are slowly coming back around to a natural way of life once again. It is time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cancer is Not a Disease - It's a Survival Mechanism, April 11 2008
Dawn (Edmonton, AB, Canada) - See all my reviews
This easy to understand book was is a quick read and a must read for anyone who knows someone with cancer. It talks about addressing the underlying reasons the cancer is present and explains what to do about it. Seek alternative healing. Stay away from Chemo and transcend the disease. Medical Science has proven they have nothing to offer and we all know what happens to cancer patients. They suffer, then die. This book gives hope to the hopeless situation. It makes you realize the dreaded cancer is helping us look at and make the necessary changes to our thoughts, lifestyle, eating habits and stress levels to continue to live. Obviously what we have been doing isn't working both with our lifestyle and our current cancer treatment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thought Provoking, July 20 2013
While I did not agree with everything the author wrote I was able to take away some information that I felt was important to my recovery from cancer.

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST READ!!!, July 9 2012
Cancer is not a disease and the public should know why!!! Andreas Moritz is a fabulous author and everything in this book makes sense. It will be an eye opening experience for many! Yet most importantly, I hope that it helps people change their lifestyle before they are affected by disease.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I read this., Feb. 12 2014
A Chiropractor recommended this book. I did not agree with everything but the author makes so much sense about natural foods and a positive attitude. This is a must read for anyone with cancer or close to someone who has it.

5.0 out of 5 stars You can prevent or recover from cancer by taking care of your health, Jan. 8 2014
I first read this book in Germany while visiting friends who owned it. I was thrilled to find it in English which I could pass on to my friends to read. I have learned that we need to take care of our bodies better to prevent or recover from major illnesses like cancer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, March 1 2014
A very different way of looking at a disease. This is a new concept to me and the author did a great job explaining why it works.

5.0 out of 5 stars wake up book, Feb. 14 2014
a really nice wake up book. i really suggest to everybody to read it, lot of information and research in this book. i like it!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Appalling, Feb. 19 2010
D. Good (New Brunswick) - See all my reviews
Andreas Moritz should be ashamed of himself for lying to sick people. This book is repugnant not only because of its lack of credible evidence but because it actually recommends avoiding treatments that are scientifically proven to help. That means that this disgusting tripe has the potential to kill people. The author has no credentials and is not a recognized expert in any field remotely related to medicine, anatomy, biology, chemistry, or physiology.

ARRAY(0xa985742c)

Cancer Is Not a Disease!: It's a Healing Mechanism: Discover Cancer's Hidden Purpose, Heal Its Root Causes, and Be Healthier Than Ever
CDN$ 33.04
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available