Format: Hardcover|Change

on June 22, 2013
Stephen Colbert will never cease to shock you. Neither will this short, satire. It's obviously not intended for children, but will probably appeal to your 12 year old if he manages to sneak it out of your room anyway.

I have no idea what I expected when I picked this book up, but this was not it. I like Stephen Colbert he's funny, he's clever, and this was good for a quick laugh - albeit bound to offend.

On the plus side, if you find yourself comparing yourself to a pole lately, you'll feel inspired!
on December 25, 2012
A page or two may need to be skipped with your younger ones, but parents that are fans of the type of humour Colbert has will definitely enjoy. There are plenty of adult laughs to be had, while still giving a positive theme throughout.
It's mildly funny, but not as funny as I thought it would be.
I guess the joke is on me for spending my money on this.
on May 9, 2012
I saw the episode with Maurice Sendak (R.I.P) so, I was excited to see it was being published.
This book offers so much when you open it. I bought it for my nephew and he loves it.
It really is a perfect gift.
on May 18, 2014
And so can you!

Fantastic book, and if Maurice Sendak liked it then so should you! Great for all ages.
on January 12, 2014
Four minutes of absolute drivel. This purchase was a complete waste of time. It only goes to show, "caveat emptor".
on May 9, 2012
This is a boring and infantile waste of money. (Not my money: I got this book from a friend as a gift.) However, I do admit that I am not a fan of Colbert. This book just confirms my opinion.