1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars What else needed?, July 15 2011
Gaines Twain (Florida, MO USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Data Structures and Algorithms Made Easy (Paperback)
Of the complete 22 chapters (including Misc.), I read 18 chapters. I completed all these chapters in 10 days span and I simply cannot stop reading the book. Sometimes, I used to come early and start reading the book. The main reason for this is: its problems, enumeration of solutions.

For example, I saw one problem in Linked Lists chapter which has 9 solutions and solutions are amazing. I never felt that DS and Algos is this much easy. The title deserves the name "Made Easy". Eventhough, I did not start my big job hunting, but I am sure I will be part of one of them by year end :). This book gave me that confidence. Even if we get new questions we can give best possible solutions (at least).

As mentioned by other readers, I saw few typos and feel the author will resolve them in next print. These typos are negligible if we look at the problems.

One more use of this book is: every chapter gives the theory first and in the problems section (huge number of problems and all with solutions) the code is so simple so that everybody understands easily. Eventhough, I am a Java developer, I never felt difficulty in understanding the solutions. I am sure this book will be one of the best books for interviews.

Data Structures and Algorithms Made Easy
Data Structures and Algorithms Made Easy by MR Narasimha Karumanchi (Paperback - March 9 2011)
CDN$ 44.64 CDN$ 44.52
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available