Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage summerbaby Cook Kindle Music Deals Store Cycling Tools minions

Data Structures and Algorithms Made Easy
Format: PaperbackChange
Price:$53.13+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on July 15, 2011
Of the complete 22 chapters (including Misc.), I read 18 chapters. I completed all these chapters in 10 days span and I simply cannot stop reading the book. Sometimes, I used to come early and start reading the book. The main reason for this is: its problems, enumeration of solutions.

For example, I saw one problem in Linked Lists chapter which has 9 solutions and solutions are amazing. I never felt that DS and Algos is this much easy. The title deserves the name "Made Easy". Eventhough, I did not start my big job hunting, but I am sure I will be part of one of them by year end :). This book gave me that confidence. Even if we get new questions we can give best possible solutions (at least).

As mentioned by other readers, I saw few typos and feel the author will resolve them in next print. These typos are negligible if we look at the problems.

One more use of this book is: every chapter gives the theory first and in the problems section (huge number of problems and all with solutions) the code is so simple so that everybody understands easily. Eventhough, I am a Java developer, I never felt difficulty in understanding the solutions. I am sure this book will be one of the best books for interviews.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again