Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Cyber Monday Deals Week in Home & Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Tools

Format: PaperbackChange

on July 15, 2011
Of the complete 22 chapters (including Misc.), I read 18 chapters. I completed all these chapters in 10 days span and I simply cannot stop reading the book. Sometimes, I used to come early and start reading the book. The main reason for this is: its problems, enumeration of solutions.

For example, I saw one problem in Linked Lists chapter which has 9 solutions and solutions are amazing. I never felt that DS and Algos is this much easy. The title deserves the name "Made Easy". Eventhough, I did not start my big job hunting, but I am sure I will be part of one of them by year end :). This book gave me that confidence. Even if we get new questions we can give best possible solutions (at least).

As mentioned by other readers, I saw few typos and feel the author will resolve them in next print. These typos are negligible if we look at the problems.

One more use of this book is: every chapter gives the theory first and in the problems section (huge number of problems and all with solutions) the code is so simple so that everybody understands easily. Eventhough, I am a Java developer, I never felt difficulty in understanding the solutions. I am sure this book will be one of the best books for interviews.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse