countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on April 10, 2013
I love this book and always have, but beware! It's mini. Unfortunately, I returned mine and ordered it in the larger size for $6.60.
on November 23, 2010
I totally agree with several of the other reviews of these books. I ordered them thinking they were regular size books and got my order today and they are TINY! It doesn't say this anywhere in the main part of the ad unless (which I found out after the fact!) you scroll down to the very bottom of the page. This is false advertising as far as I'm concerned. This is the first time I've ever bought anything from Amazon and it might be the last........ Not impressed!
on February 11, 1998
I bought this book based on its description, thinking it would be a great little story about accepting people's differences. However, after a couple of times through, I gave up trying to put a favorable spin on it for my little girl. While it is a fairly entertaining little story, it is marred for us by the message that David's father is acceptable because he is so big and frightening that he scares people into giving the children what they want. David's father is cool because he's a bully? It seems to me we already have too many "might makes right" stories.
on November 24, 2015
This book is tiny - approx. 4 inches by 4 inches - not what I expexted
on January 25, 2016
The tiniest book ever...just pay extra for the regular size