5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
I love that I could get the classic children's books all in one place and for an awesome price and free shipping!
Published 1 month ago by Shasta Baker

2.0 out of 5 stars "dumb" through out the book
The word "dumb" written throughout the book, and although the meaning of the story is that pigs are not dumb, I did not feel like having my 2 1/2 year old going to daycare and calling the other kids "dumb" since it would have been her nearly learned word.
Published 14 days ago by jives

2.0 out of 5 stars "dumb" through out the book, April 4 2014
This review is from: Pigs (Board book)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, Feb. 24 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars love minis, Dec 19 2013
This review is from: Pigs (Mini book) (Paperback)
A full size story that fits in your purse! perfect size and price for birthday loot bags or to keep in your purse to keep kids busy.

5.0 out of 5 stars love, March 5 2013
This review is from: Pigs (Mini book) (Paperback)
The kids love this book. It is very small though. It fits in the suitcase for easy traveling and reading while away.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not his best, July 7 2002
This review is from: Pigs (Paperback)
My 3 1/2 year old daughter is a huge Munch fan and likes this one well enough, but it's my least favourite. She tends to memorize books and quote them constantly, and I'm not thrilled with the "hey, you dumb...." mantra. This is kind of minor, but how was it that the pigs showed up at school after Megan locked them back in at home? If you're wanting to add to your Munch collection, he's written better. Alligator Baby and Thomas's Snowsuit are fun without the insults and a little more logically consistent.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BOOK!!, Sept. 15 1998
This review is from: Pigs (Paperback)
My teacher read PIGS to my class. A girl said that pigs aren't smart. I think that pigs are smart! When I grow up if decide to be a book publisher, I would publish a book like this.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Buy, April 4 2011
This review is from: Pigs (Mini book) (Paperback)
If you're interested in Robert Munich books, pay special attention to whether they say "mini" or not. I didn't notice it on the description and still don't notice it, maybe I'm going blind, but these books are TINY! I was so disappointed!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute book but it is very small, June 22 2009
Luke Harris (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pigs (Mini book) (Paperback)
Well, clearly I missed the (mini book) portion of this ad. The book was presented to me when I was purchasing another item. Naturally the great priced induced me to buy it. When I received it I could not believe how small the book was. My kids enjoy the story but have a hardtime getting into such a small book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pigs-Desription, May 13 2002
This review is from: Pigs (Paperback)
Pigs was an exciting and interesting book to do an author study on. My friends and I had a very fun experience acting this book out for a play. We got to show everyone the exciteness of this book. I know Robert Munsch had a very exciting experience writing this book. I recommend for kids to read this book, because not only is it a book for fun but it also teaches a moral. The moral is that you should listen to your elders. This book is better than other books because it is exciting and thrilling. I would rate this book 5 stars!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars We Love THis Book, April 24 2002
This review is from: Pigs (Paperback)
I read this book yesterday to my 3-year-old pre-k class today during our afternoon circle time. This story had their attention from beginning to end. I have to add Robert Munsch to our list of favorite authors. Pigs kept my class of 24, that is not a typo,twenty-four 3-year-olds entertained 2 times in a row! The want to hear it again tomorrow for our morning circle time.
...

ARRAY(0xbffc0810)

Pigs
Pigs by Robert Munsch (Library Binding - Feb. 1 1992)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.01