Format: Hardcover|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 25, 2016
This is a cute mini sized version of this Munsch classic. I bought it for my little cousin for her birthday and she loved it. As kids tend to love his stories,she was no exception. It was written in typical Robert Munsch style. She really liked the pictures and she also liked that she could put it in her pocket and hide it there from her brother. I loved this story as a kid and its nice to see the next generation of kids liking his works as well
on December 14, 2015
This was so disappointing. These books are MINI I didn't bother reading the reviews or the dimensions. I never thought this would be a Small Book. They were Christmas Gifts and I'm so upset that they turned out to be MINI
Don't buy from this seller, They are trying to deceive people,
on October 13, 2003
yes this is my favorite munsch book of all time.....such a cute story...i love munsch....he's a genius just as seuss....the two have quite different styles of writing..but they get the point across...something good has always been my favorite though.... simple and fun =)
on December 21, 2002
this book is funny and witty and my kids just loved it. it captured the torture kids go thru in the grocery store with their parents....esspecially when the parents are frustrated. One gets separated from dad becuz he fussed...and she did EXACTLY what he said. THEN the fun ensues with what happens after that. My children are teen age now and we still love this book.
on June 10, 2016
Are you a fan of Robert Munch? If you are, then you will be entertained. Tia's dad never buys anything good! He always buys stuff like: carrots, milk, apples etc. But take a jump in to this book and just see what kind of trouble Tia gets into. From ages 3-1000, the author has fun all wrapped up!
on April 25, 1999
I bought this book a few years ago. We are an interracial family (through adoption) and I wanted positive images of families like ours. This book takes the reader on a wild shopping adventure with the youngest family member: the candy-crazed, Tyya. She reminds me of our candy fiend! This is one of our kids most favorite books (the cover has even become unattached.) The illustrations and the text are great fun for kids and adults alike!!
on November 21, 2007
I love books by Munsch and this one is no different than his other titles. Just plain fun... and illustrations are also beautiful. I recommend reading all books by Munsch. For oder kids i recommend the series Why Some Cats are Rascals, and anything by Silverstein.
on December 16, 2015
Very disappointed! I didn't think I needed to read reviews when purchasing a book!
The title needs to state that these are mini books!
review image
on March 1, 2012
I agree with others, it should be clearly stated that this is a mini book, and not a ''deal''. I felt so wronged that I haven't been back on amazon for forever, I feel that it is deceitful not to clearly state that these are palm sized books. How can anyone enjoy these stories when they are this size. These were in clearance when I purchased them so I assumed that they were just at a great price. Terrible, I can't believe that they bothered to have these put to print, none of my students read these nor my own kids for that matter, they are so small you loose the fun of the story. In the big box shops/discount stores... you can find these ''normal'' sized for nearly the same price when you keep your eyes open.
on April 5, 2011
I wish I had read the reviews for these, I bought a bunch for my nephew and they all were delivered tiny... no wonder they were so cheap!!!!