5.0 out of 5 stars my favorite munsch book
yes this is my favorite munsch book of all time.....such a cute story...i love munsch....he's a genius just as seuss....the two have quite different styles of writing..but they get the point across...something good has always been my favorite though.... simple and fun =)
Published on Oct. 13 2003 by Janelle

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a tiny book!
I haven't read it yet, but my daughter loves it. Beware, however, this book is a mini. It is not the full size version!
Published on June 29 2011 by MelisMom

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a tiny book!, June 29 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars POCKET BOOKS, April 5 2011
I wish I had read the reviews for these, I bought a bunch for my nephew and they all were delivered tiny... no wonder they were so cheap!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars my favorite munsch book, Oct. 13 2003
Janelle (Toronto, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Something Good (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, Nov. 21 2007
I love books by Munsch and this one is no different than his other titles. Just plain fun... and illustrations are also beautiful. I recommend reading all books by Munsch. For oder kids i recommend the series Why Some Cats are Rascals, and anything by Silverstein.

5.0 out of 5 stars Something Good by Michael Martchenko, Dec 21 2002
Lakaya M. Peeples (Cincinnati, Ohio United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Something Good (Library Binding)
this book is funny and witty and my kids just loved it. it captured the torture kids go thru in the grocery store with their parents....esspecially when the parents are frustrated. One gets separated from dad becuz he fussed...and she did EXACTLY what he said. THEN the fun ensues with what happens after that. My children are teen age now and we still love this book.

1.0 out of 5 stars THIS BOOKS IS SO SMALL!, Nov. 21 2013
Serious question, if someone orders a book like this for "small hands" (i.e. toddler sized) The toddler wouldn't be able to read it. SO why squish all those words on to a little page? These books need to be read with an adult or an older child. They need to be bigger! So disappointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars TINY BOOK, Jan. 3 2010
Rebecka Anderson (Lethbridge) - See all my reviews
Great story just no where before purchasing does it say that the book is literally 2 x 2 inches in size and not the size of an actual regular book. BEWARE if this is what you are looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Everyday Life of an Interracial Family (Review 1999), April 25 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Something Good (Library Binding)
I bought this book a few years ago. We are an interracial family (through adoption) and I wanted positive images of families like ours. This book takes the reader on a wild shopping adventure with the youngest family member: the candy-crazed, Tyya. She reminds me of our candy fiend! This is one of our kids most favorite books (the cover has even become unattached.) The illustrations and the text are great fun for kids and adults alike!!

1.0 out of 5 stars TINY BOOKS, Oct. 29 2010
Boy was I shocked when I received this today. Nowhere in the description does it mention that the book is TINY and fits in the palm of your hand.
I am so upset with this purchase as I bought several books for my niece for her birthday last year and had it shipped directly to her house. I never knew these books were tiny and feel awful that my niece receive these as a present. Beware of the good deal you think you're getting on amazon!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, March 24 2014
Robert Munsch is timeless. I loved his books as a child and I still love them now as an adult.

I also love that these are handy little stocking stuffers and great for those times where you need just a couple more dollars to get free shipping.

ARRAY(0xb2844b28)

Something Good
Something Good by Robert Munsch (Library Binding - March 1 1990)
Used & New from: CDN$ 10.81