summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Paperback|Change

on June 1, 2016
See Pigs review
on May 3, 2016
Those are pocket size books and I got them during amazon's promotion.
The finally price was very low.
My son is a four year old.
These books are his first set of pocket size.
He likes them and the size fit him well.
He always wants to take it with him to school.
The contents is fun to read although the logic in some of the stories is not very right.
But for little ones, it should be fine.
The only issue is when he asked me why, it is not easy to explain...
on April 8, 2016
Author is great! Story is great! Amazon shipped me a 3.5 inch book for a 3 year old kid.
on March 17, 2016
I should have read the reviews before purchasing, I didn't realize it's just a tiny pocketbook. It's literally smaller than the palm of my hand
on January 17, 2016
love
on November 22, 2015
This is the smallest book you'll ever see. I am surprised such a book is even sold. The amazon product summary should emphasize that this is a miniature book for dolls.
on July 21, 2015
đź‘Ť
on September 8, 2014
Fun story book for my grandson who likes emergency vehicles.
on December 11, 2013
I am a Robert Munsch fan and it has been great to be able to read these books to my children and in board book format so that they stay intact with little fingers flipping through and pulling on them! These books will last through multiple children! And my kids love the stories and want to read them everyday!
on May 17, 2013
He was thrilled with the book. He is almost 3 and has been talking about fire trucks since he could first talk. We watch videos of fire trucks and now he has a book with a cute little story about 2 kids getting into mischief.