Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
on August 18, 2011
I was happy with how quickly this arrived but did not know this was going to be a mini book. It should be made more obvious that this is a mini book to the buyer.
on March 20, 2009
I was expecting maybe a 10" x 9" book or something like that... no, it turns out it's about 4" x 3"! I should have realized that with a $1.25 book, so I guess it's my own stpuidity! Good book otherwise except it gets demolished by your child in about 2 minutes!
on February 26, 2015
I love this book, but didn't expect it to be a little mini book. Great for the purse but I wish amazon had let me know this was the case somewhere obvious in the listing!
on November 26, 2015
Book is the size of a match box, super small. Size to scale would be nice on the page description.
on June 6, 2016
Love the story. Book quality isn't the greatest compared to the other mini books I bought for my son's birthday loot bags.
on April 27, 2016
I was expecting a full size book. Got a pocket book instead. Book was in great condition and arrived on time.
on December 15, 2015
Didn't realize it was a mini book. But all good otherwise.
on February 3, 2016
This book is extremely small, not as expected.
on February 13, 2015