biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
on August 18, 2011
I was happy with how quickly this arrived but did not know this was going to be a mini book. It should be made more obvious that this is a mini book to the buyer.
on March 20, 2009
I was expecting maybe a 10" x 9" book or something like that... no, it turns out it's about 4" x 3"! I should have realized that with a $1.25 book, so I guess it's my own stpuidity! Good book otherwise except it gets demolished by your child in about 2 minutes!
on February 26, 2015
I love this book, but didn't expect it to be a little mini book. Great for the purse but I wish amazon had let me know this was the case somewhere obvious in the listing!
on November 26, 2015
Book is the size of a match box, super small. Size to scale would be nice on the page description.
on December 15, 2015
Didn't realize it was a mini book. But all good otherwise.
on February 3, 2016
This book is extremely small, not as expected.
on February 13, 2015