4.0 out of 5 stars Colorful and funny!
This story begins with young Brigid's desire to have markers like all of her friends. Her anxious mother frets that Brigid will color on walls, floors, and herself. Brigid's plea is victorious when she makes her point for water color markers.
"They wash off with just water...Get me some of those." She gets a box of 500 water color markers. Brigid soon grows bored...
Published on May 20 2002 by Tracy Robert

1.0 out of 5 stars Another munch mini book
So dissapointed when we received this book along with others. There was NO indication that they were mini books. What a piss off.
Published on Sept. 23 2011 by Munch

5.0 out of 5 stars love mini munsch, Dec 19 2013
A full size story that fits in your purse! perfect size and price for birthday loot bags or to keep in your purse to keep kids busy.

1.0 out of 5 stars MINI BOOKS, Dec 12 2013
I was terribly mistaken and kind of upset when I purchased this! They are mini books..... 3" x3" max.... Ooops!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, Nov. 20 2013
The book itself is one of my all-time favorites. I grew up reading it as a child, and it was a family favorite for story-time. So when I saw it online, I thought I had to have it for my own two-year-old son. However, I was very disappointed to see it was a mini-book. I may have missed something, but it wasn't well indicated that it was a mini-book. This is hardly usable with my son. I will be looking for the book elsewhere.

3.0 out of 5 stars Expected a larger book, Oct. 18 2013
Stephanie's Ponytalil was listed as library binding, paperback or pocket book. This book is listed only as library binding and paperback, so I expected to get a full-size book - disappointed, but my granddaughter loves it. I think this should be made more clear in the description. Something Good was the same scenario.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy unless you are a hobbit, book is miniture, Sept. 26 2013
First, for some reason Amazon sent and billed me for 4 books. And second, these books are only 2 X 2 inches big, WTF? Its impossible to read. Advise not to buy unless you are a hobbit. Buyer be warned!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, Sept. 15 2013
This was my favourite book when I was little and is still the favourite book of youngsters today. This book is funny and wacky, I bet your kids will love it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Purple, green and yellow book by Robert Munsch, July 21 2013
Was very disappointed when I recieved these books, I had under stood they were normal sized books not itty bitty ones.

1.0 out of 5 stars What is this? A book for ants?, July 17 2013
I was in such a hurry to get this book that I didn't bother checking out the product dimensions or reviews. Quoting Derek Zoolander, "What is this? A book for ants? It has to be at least... three times bigger than this!".

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Book, June 16 2013
This review is from: Purple, Green and Yellow (Paperback)
I just purchased this book for my grandson. It brings back huge memories of reading it with my son when he was a child and he just turned 21 so it transcends time... There are repetative parts to the story you can read out loud together so it's a fun read with young children. And you can read the story over and over again. It's a wonderful bedtime story! :-).

5.0 out of 5 stars Robert Munsch, April 23 2013
We love Robert Munsch books. This one is cute. We read every night and I highly recommend this book. Also had no problems obtaining it.

ARRAY(0xa3508e28)

Purple, Green and Yellow
Purple, Green and Yellow by Robert Munsch (Paperback - Aug. 1 1992)
CDN$ 6.95 CDN$ 6.60