4.0 out of 5 stars Colorful and funny!
This story begins with young Brigid's desire to have markers like all of her friends. Her anxious mother frets that Brigid will color on walls, floors, and herself. Brigid's plea is victorious when she makes her point for water color markers.
"They wash off with just water...Get me some of those." She gets a box of 500 water color markers. Brigid soon grows bored...
Published on May 20 2002 by Tracy Robert

1.0 out of 5 stars Another munch mini book
So dissapointed when we received this book along with others. There was NO indication that they were mini books. What a piss off.
Published on Sept. 23 2011 by Munch

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Small, but still useful!, Aug. 4 2014
I purchased the $1.99 mini book. Now I know a lot of people reviewed negatively due to its size, however when I bought it the description clearly mentioned the size - I am assuming this a new addition to the description and it is a good thing, as I probably would have been annoyed had I expected the normal size book.

It is tiny, smaller than my hand, but it fits perfectly into my purse. I plan to keep this in my purse in case of long waits in doctor waiting rooms, so I can ensure I have a book to read to my son.

As a regular storybook for home use and teaching toddlers to read, I would not recommend it as it is too small. As a book to keep in your purse to keep your child occupied when out and about, it is perfect.

The story itself is one of my favourites from childhood, and I'm hoping my son will love it as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure entertainment for both you and your children!!!, Oct. 14 1998
By A Customer
I bought this book when I was in highschool... I just fell in love with it! Now five years later every night I read it to the children I babysit, they love it just as much as I do!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, Nov. 20 2013
The book itself is one of my all-time favorites. I grew up reading it as a child, and it was a family favorite for story-time. So when I saw it online, I thought I had to have it for my own two-year-old son. However, I was very disappointed to see it was a mini-book. I may have missed something, but it wasn't well indicated that it was a mini-book. This is hardly usable with my son. I will be looking for the book elsewhere.

1.0 out of 5 stars Thanks Amazon for totally misleading me, April 1 2011
I was buying another Robert Munsch book and Amazon was like "wanna buy THREE books for just $18?" and since the book I was buying was 8 bucks I was like "sweet deal!! I'll save 6 bucks!"... Then it comes and they don't even have the courtesy to send a magnifying glass along with it. Way to be absolutely classless you faceless multi-million-dollar scumbag company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Book, June 16 2013
This review is from: Purple, Green and Yellow (Paperback)
I just purchased this book for my grandson. It brings back huge memories of reading it with my son when he was a child and he just turned 21 so it transcends time... There are repetative parts to the story you can read out loud together so it's a fun read with young children. And you can read the story over and over again. It's a wonderful bedtime story! :-).

3.0 out of 5 stars Expected a larger book, Oct. 18 2013
Stephanie's Ponytalil was listed as library binding, paperback or pocket book. This book is listed only as library binding and paperback, so I expected to get a full-size book - disappointed, but my granddaughter loves it. I think this should be made more clear in the description. Something Good was the same scenario.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Munsch, Sept. 23 2014
Classic Munsch at its best! We love Roberts books, we have a collection of his work.

I was disappointed with the size of the book when it first came... It can fit in your pocket but I found the silver lining, it is perfect to toss in your purse or diaper bag and pull out anywhere to read :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Wish I would have known..., March 15 2013
Wish I would have known that this book is sooo small in size. The type is small, the pages are small... the whole thing is really small. It's hard to have three kids looking at the pictures when I'm reading it! I may have not read the details of the ad, but wow!... It's small.

5.0 out of 5 stars My personal favourite Munsch book!, Jan. 19 2013
I grew up reading Robert Munsch books. Purple, Green and Yellow is a personal favourite. I purchased this for a little cousin, and she adores it. The size is perfect for travelling, and the low price made it a great buy for a stocking stuffer gift! Highly recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars What is this? A book for ants?, July 17 2013
I was in such a hurry to get this book that I didn't bother checking out the product dimensions or reviews. Quoting Derek Zoolander, "What is this? A book for ants? It has to be at least... three times bigger than this!".

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

Purple, Green and Yellow
Purple, Green and Yellow by Robert Munsch (Paperback - Aug. 1 1992)
CDN$ 6.95 CDN$ 6.60