4.0 out of 5 stars Colorful and funny!
This story begins with young Brigid's desire to have markers like all of her friends. Her anxious mother frets that Brigid will color on walls, floors, and herself. Brigid's plea is victorious when she makes her point for water color markers.
"They wash off with just water...Get me some of those." She gets a box of 500 water color markers. Brigid soon grows bored...
Published on May 20 2002 by Tracy Robert

1.0 out of 5 stars Another munch mini book
So dissapointed when we received this book along with others. There was NO indication that they were mini books. What a piss off.
Published on Sept. 23 2011 by Munch

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure entertainment for both you and your children!!!, Oct. 14 1998
By A Customer
I bought this book when I was in highschool... I just fell in love with it! Now five years later every night I read it to the children I babysit, they love it just as much as I do!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great colors, great fun, Nov. 12 2007
This is a great read-aloud story, with repeating phrases that your child can say with you. The pictures are colorful pictures, the text is funny. You kids will want to read the story again and again. It is a great introduction to reading for any child. For older kids I recommend the series of Why Some Cats are Rascals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello purple green and yellow, June 17 2014
This review is from: Purple, Green and Yellow (Paperback)
This book was adorable and a favourite of mine when I was a kid the illustrations are beautiful. It was a full size book not pocket so I was happy about that after buying other books and being disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS, June 3 2014
This is my favourite book of all time! I enjoyed it as a child, and today as a classroom teacher.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, Feb. 24 2014
I love that I could get the classic children's books all in one place and for an awesome price and free shipping!

1.0 out of 5 stars mini book?, Dec 26 2013
It says its 8 cm by like 13 cm and you get some mini book that is like 4cm by 4cm. Was so mad. Change your description that is a huge let down.

5.0 out of 5 stars love mini munsch, Dec 19 2013
A full size story that fits in your purse! perfect size and price for birthday loot bags or to keep in your purse to keep kids busy.

1.0 out of 5 stars MINI BOOKS, Dec 12 2013
I was terribly mistaken and kind of upset when I purchased this! They are mini books..... 3" x3" max.... Ooops!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, Nov. 20 2013
The book itself is one of my all-time favorites. I grew up reading it as a child, and it was a family favorite for story-time. So when I saw it online, I thought I had to have it for my own two-year-old son. However, I was very disappointed to see it was a mini-book. I may have missed something, but it wasn't well indicated that it was a mini-book. This is hardly usable with my son. I will be looking for the book elsewhere.

3.0 out of 5 stars Expected a larger book, Oct. 18 2013
Stephanie's Ponytalil was listed as library binding, paperback or pocket book. This book is listed only as library binding and paperback, so I expected to get a full-size book - disappointed, but my granddaughter loves it. I think this should be made more clear in the description. Something Good was the same scenario.

Purple, Green and Yellow
Purple, Green and Yellow by Robert Munsch (Paperback - Aug. 1 1992)
CDN$ 6.95 CDN$ 6.60