4.0 out of 5 stars Colorful and funny!
This story begins with young Brigid's desire to have markers like all of her friends. Her anxious mother frets that Brigid will color on walls, floors, and herself. Brigid's plea is victorious when she makes her point for water color markers.
"They wash off with just water...Get me some of those." She gets a box of 500 water color markers. Brigid soon grows bored...
Published on May 20 2002 by Tracy Robert

1.0 out of 5 stars Another munch mini book
So dissapointed when we received this book along with others. There was NO indication that they were mini books. What a piss off.
Published on Sept. 23 2011 by Munch

5.0 out of 5 stars Small, but still useful!, Aug. 4 2014
I purchased the $1.99 mini book. Now I know a lot of people reviewed negatively due to its size, however when I bought it the description clearly mentioned the size - I am assuming this a new addition to the description and it is a good thing, as I probably would have been annoyed had I expected the normal size book.

It is tiny, smaller than my hand, but it fits perfectly into my purse. I plan to keep this in my purse in case of long waits in doctor waiting rooms, so I can ensure I have a book to read to my son.

As a regular storybook for home use and teaching toddlers to read, I would not recommend it as it is too small. As a book to keep in your purse to keep your child occupied when out and about, it is perfect.

The story itself is one of my favourites from childhood, and I'm hoping my son will love it as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure entertainment for both you and your children!!!, Oct. 14 1998
By A Customer
I bought this book when I was in highschool... I just fell in love with it! Now five years later every night I read it to the children I babysit, they love it just as much as I do!

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Munsch, Sept. 23 2014
Classic Munsch at its best! We love Roberts books, we have a collection of his work.

I was disappointed with the size of the book when it first came... It can fit in your pocket but I found the silver lining, it is perfect to toss in your purse or diaper bag and pull out anywhere to read :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I always get great products and quick shipping when dealing with Amazon, Oct. 2 2014
I always get great products and quick shipping when dealing with Amazon. I have never had any problem. The product is always a great as I expect it to be. Would refer anyone I know to use Amazon! Thanks!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello purple green and yellow, June 17 2014
This review is from: Purple, Green and Yellow (Paperback)
This book was adorable and a favourite of mine when I was a kid the illustrations are beautiful. It was a full size book not pocket so I was happy about that after buying other books and being disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS, June 3 2014
This is my favourite book of all time! I enjoyed it as a child, and today as a classroom teacher.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, Feb. 24 2014
I love that I could get the classic children's books all in one place and for an awesome price and free shipping!

1.0 out of 5 stars mini book?, Dec 26 2013
It says its 8 cm by like 13 cm and you get some mini book that is like 4cm by 4cm. Was so mad. Change your description that is a huge let down.

5.0 out of 5 stars love mini munsch, Dec 19 2013
A full size story that fits in your purse! perfect size and price for birthday loot bags or to keep in your purse to keep kids busy.

1.0 out of 5 stars MINI BOOKS, Dec 12 2013
I was terribly mistaken and kind of upset when I purchased this! They are mini books..... 3" x3" max.... Ooops!

Purple, Green and Yellow
Purple, Green and Yellow by Robert Munsch (Paperback - Aug. 1 1992)
CDN$ 6.95 CDN$ 6.26