5.0 out of 5 stars my favorite munsch book
yes this is my favorite munsch book of all time.....such a cute story...i love munsch....he's a genius just as seuss....the two have quite different styles of writing..but they get the point across...something good has always been my favorite though.... simple and fun =)
Published on Oct. 13 2003 by Janelle

1.0 out of 5 stars pure garbage.
Published 22 days ago by Lukeys Boat

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars my favorite munsch book, Oct. 13 2003
Janelle (Toronto, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Something Good (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Everyday Life of an Interracial Family (Review 1999), April 25 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Something Good (Library Binding)
I bought this book a few years ago. We are an interracial family (through adoption) and I wanted positive images of families like ours. This book takes the reader on a wild shopping adventure with the youngest family member: the candy-crazed, Tyya. She reminds me of our candy fiend! This is one of our kids most favorite books (the cover has even become unattached.) The illustrations and the text are great fun for kids and adults alike!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Something Good by Michael Martchenko, Dec 21 2002
Lakaya M. Peeples (Cincinnati, Ohio United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Something Good (Library Binding)
this book is funny and witty and my kids just loved it. it captured the torture kids go thru in the grocery store with their parents....esspecially when the parents are frustrated. One gets separated from dad becuz he fussed...and she did EXACTLY what he said. THEN the fun ensues with what happens after that. My children are teen age now and we still love this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, Nov. 21 2007
This review is from: Something Good (Paperback)
I love books by Munsch and this one is no different than his other titles. Just plain fun... and illustrations are also beautiful. I recommend reading all books by Munsch. For oder kids i recommend the series Why Some Cats are Rascals, and anything by Silverstein.

1.0 out of 5 stars pure garbage., May 6 2015
This review is from: Something Good (Paperback)
First of all this book is tiny!!! It's about the size of the palm of your hand. Secondly, I don't understand why this author is so popular. His stories are silly at best. They offer no lessons for kids to learn but instead illustrate bad actions and encourage bad habits . One book shows kids sharing their clothes in school. So, every time my son asks me to read him that story I have to explain to him that sharing your clothes in daycare is a bad thing and that he should not do this at his school. If you're careful about what your kids read then I suggest that you first read the story from this author before you buy the book and expose the story to your kids. Many of this authors book have no father in the stories and portray only the mother as the caregiver making my son ask "Where is the Daddy?". I DEEPLY regret having bought books from this author and I can't wait for my son to be over his new books because I will quickly throw them in the recycling where they belong. There are MUCH MUCH better kids stories out there.

2.0 out of 5 stars POCKET BOOKS, April 5 2011
This review is from: Something Good (Paperback)
I wish I had read the reviews for these, I bought a bunch for my nephew and they all were delivered tiny... no wonder they were so cheap!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a tiny book!, June 29 2011
This review is from: Something Good (Paperback)
I haven't read it yet, but my daughter loves it. Beware, however, this book is a mini. It is not the full size version!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, March 24 2014
This review is from: Something Good (Paperback)
Robert Munsch is timeless. I loved his books as a child and I still love them now as an adult.

I also love that these are handy little stocking stuffers and great for those times where you need just a couple more dollars to get free shipping.

3.0 out of 5 stars This book is really TINY!!!, Jan. 10 2013
This review is from: Something Good (Paperback)
My son loves Robert Munsch stories so when I saw these books for $2 I thought perfect! I had no idea that they were only the size of the palm of your hand though!!! Ended up being a stocking stuffer this Christmas because of how teeny tiny the are !!!

1.0 out of 5 stars MINI book, March 1 2012
This review is from: Something Good (Paperback)
I agree with others, it should be clearly stated that this is a mini book, and not a ''deal''. I felt so wronged that I haven't been back on amazon for forever, I feel that it is deceitful not to clearly state that these are palm sized books. How can anyone enjoy these stories when they are this size. These were in clearance when I purchased them so I assumed that they were just at a great price. Terrible, I can't believe that they bothered to have these put to print, none of my students read these nor my own kids for that matter, they are so small you loose the fun of the story. In the big box shops/discount stores... you can find these ''normal'' sized for nearly the same price when you keep your eyes open.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Something Good
Something Good by Robert Munsch (Paperback - Jan. 1 1995)
CDN$ 1.99