5.0 out of 5 stars Helping Out
Published on Sept. 21 2000 by Michael S Roberts

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay Story.
This book has some beautiful pictures, but the story is just okay. I probably wouldn't buy it again, but others may feel differently.
Published 21 months ago by WhiteLily20

5.0 out of 5 stars Helping Out, Sept. 21 2000
This review is from: At Grandpa's Sugar Bush (Hardcover)
Margaret Carney has taken me back many years with her writing. I remember the fresh maple surup candy that I used to get in the New England area. This story can demonstrate to students a way that children in different areas can help their family. It is also a wonderful book to share at the beginning of spring if you are in an area, or going to an area, that produces maple surup. I miss the woods and smells at that time of year (O.K. so I miss the maple sugar candy most). Enjoy this book and try to find time to visit an area that produces maple sugar.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay Story., Dec 10 2012

At Grandpa's Sugar Bush
At Grandpa's Sugar Bush by Margaret Carney (Hardcover - Jan. 1 1997)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.01