summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools

on June 15, 2000
I bought this book 3 years ago and totally love it.The plant info and the photographs are beautiful. A lot of the info comes from Natives and give the readers information on what the plants can be used for like remedies for toothaches etc. The photographs, over 1000 of them, are all done in colour and are absolutely beautiful. I would have paid 3 times the amount for this book. A must for the outdoorsman.
on August 15, 2011
Great book! The size and weight of the book is a bit smaller than what I expected after reading other reviews. This fit with no problem on a recent backpacking trip and we were able to identify practically every plant we saw. Very useful and I'm glad I finally have a resource like this.
on March 14, 2014
This book has assisted me in identifying some of the many plants and trees that grow on my 10 acre homestead. The drawings and photos make identifying easy.
on December 24, 2011
I bought this book for my sister, she'd been searching high and low for it. It was just so good to see how happy she was when she opened her gift.
on January 5, 2014
Excellent color printing!
Very useful book in identifying different kind of plants in northern part of British Columbia.
I like it.
on October 20, 2013
Ah yes -- this series is so great as to be basically incomparable. They're simple, easy to comprehend, and have not only factual, useful, but also interesting information about the plants included. And they do include enough plants to be quite useful, and categorized and descibed in such a way that both biologists and novices can make easy use of this book.
on March 1, 2016
A must for anyone who lives in the area, however, did not rate at 5 stars as the pictures are sometimes limited to differentiate species.
on July 12, 2014