5.0 out of 5 stars It will blow your mind with meaning.
Published on Nov. 24 2007 by Danielle K. L. Grégoire

3.0 out of 5 stars Certainly Full of Convictions
The first part of this novel is really strong but the swing to the religious side of the scale doesn't entirely work for me. Creepy yet a good read.
Published on Dec 20 2007 by SoMisguided.com

5.0 out of 5 stars It will blow your mind with meaning., Nov. 24 2007
Danielle K. L. Grégoire "Page Turner" (near Ottawa, ON CND) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Convictions of Leonard McKinley (Paperback)
My copy of "The Convictions of Leonard McKinley" was bought at a poetry slam in Ottawa. I picked up the book thinking, "How good could a book be that was written on the ideas built in three days?" The first two pages made me smile, and then chapter upon chapter I was brought into this world of fear, honesty and beauty. A book about a boy becoming a man, with thoughts crashing about his brain like captive killer bees.

This book isn't for everyone, but it should be. This is the book that breaks into our brain and shows us that none of us are perfect, and we all just want to be good people. This book shows you how far one person could go to protect that goodness in himself.

If you really know yourself...this book is for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book!, Aug. 23 2008
This review is from: The Convictions of Leonard McKinley (Paperback)
I picked up this book because I was curious what someone could come up with in three days and I was absolutely blown away. This is the type of book that stays with you for a long time after you finish it. As I read it, I felt my self slowly sinking into Leonard's mad world and only when I finished did I feel like I could come up for air. A great book that would continue to be great even if it were written over a span of three years. I just couldn't put it down.

3.0 out of 5 stars Certainly Full of Convictions, Dec 20 2007

The Convictions of Leonard McKinley
The Convictions of Leonard McKinley by Brendan McLeod (Paperback - Sept. 1 2007)
CDN$ 14.95 CDN$ 10.91