Auto Personal Care Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite boutiques-francophones Music Deals Store Simple and secure cloud storage NFL Tools

The Convictions of Leonard McKinley
Price:$14.95+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(5 star)show all reviews
on August 23, 2008
I picked up this book because I was curious what someone could come up with in three days and I was absolutely blown away. This is the type of book that stays with you for a long time after you finish it. As I read it, I felt my self slowly sinking into Leonard's mad world and only when I finished did I feel like I could come up for air. A great book that would continue to be great even if it were written over a span of three years. I just couldn't put it down.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
My copy of "The Convictions of Leonard McKinley" was bought at a poetry slam in Ottawa. I picked up the book thinking, "How good could a book be that was written on the ideas built in three days?" The first two pages made me smile, and then chapter upon chapter I was brought into this world of fear, honesty and beauty. A book about a boy becoming a man, with thoughts crashing about his brain like captive killer bees.

This book isn't for everyone, but it should be. This is the book that breaks into our brain and shows us that none of us are perfect, and we all just want to be good people. This book shows you how far one person could go to protect that goodness in himself.

If you really know yourself...this book is for you.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again