5.0 out of 5 stars Best book for the traveling vegan, Feb. 10 2013
This review is from: Vegan à Go-Go!: A Cookbook & Survival Manual for Vegans on the Road (Paperback)
I rated this book 5 stars because it is a perfect companion for moving around while maintaining an ethical diet.

I like the portability and the diverse content; there are great instant meals you might not have thought of, tips for eating vegan in restaurants, suggestions for sweet eats all over the world, and even some really impressive recipes for if you ever have to chip into an impromptu potluck! Oh, and the desserts section and conversion tables are a great addition.

I would recommend this book to any beginner vegan, or really to anyone who wants an awesome cookbook!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant Cookbook, Oct. 8 2008
R. Merriam (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
I own many cookbooks both vegan and non-vegan, and this one is absolutely amazing, it has the best of her other cookbooks as well as some awesome new recipes. This book was published for the traveller but really this is just a great little cookbook, especially for the beginning vegan or student because all the ingredients can be found anywhere and are economical. Awesome job Sarah.
Rita

5.0 out of 5 stars Vegan without being preachy, Oct. 20 2008
CassieStar "Cassie" (Montreal, Quebec, Canada) - See all my reviews
Every recipe I've tried from this book has turned out fantastic. Unlike some cookbooks out there, I'm sure that the recipe was actually tried a couple of times by Sarah before making the cut into the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Winner! Must Have!, Oct. 10 2008
S. Botel (Port Hardy, B.C. Canada) - See all my reviews
Sarah has sooo much packed into this little book. All the best recipes from the other books and many new ones as well. The Righteous Orbs have been a hit with everyone in the house,even the meat eater's, my "where's the beef" brother keeps asking me to make more. The Raw Slaw has become a bit of a standard for breakfast with my mother & she hates sweet potato(!), and the Portabello Mushroom Bake is awesome! Going to start working my way through the soups..... Plus there are pages of tips to help your travels go easier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Take-along Book, July 1 2010
This wee book is packed with recipies, advice and humour. It was perfect for my almost-at-weight-limit laptop case and was great fun to read. Once I got to my destination, I found almost all of the ingredients at the local grocers (except nooch, which I brought along already) The recipies are easy to follow and yummy! This would make a great treat for the traveling veg in your life.

Vegan à Go-Go!: A Cookbook & Survival Manual for Vegans on the Road