5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and Funky!, March 6 2013
This review is from: How It All Vegan!: Irresistible Recipes For an Animal-Free Diet 10th Anniversary Edition (Paperback)
This is a fantastic book for the new vegan, I gave this funky, cute book to my best friend and 15 year old daughter and they were delighted...oh and I was lucky enough to shop at Sarah's store, my home city - Victoria BC (cute store by the way!) and have the book signed for my friends. She was a cool chick to meet, she is just as cute and spunky as you could imagine!

I did not get a chance to look at all the recipes, but even as a vegan of over 10 years, I took note of some recipes as I flipped through this book geared towards the beginner...she just has great ideas!

As all of her books, it is colorful, inspirational, and fun to read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Nov. 9 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
Great recipes, tasty and easy to make, i really like the deserts and breakfast recipes. I am a beginner vegan so I am really happy that food is better than expected. How It All Vegan! Irresistible Recipes for an Animal-Free Diet

ARRAY(0xb1d81bdc)