Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Furniture Kindle Music Deals Store Fall Tools

on March 6, 2013
This is a fantastic book for the new vegan, I gave this funky, cute book to my best friend and 15 year old daughter and they were delighted...oh and I was lucky enough to shop at Sarah's store, my home city - Victoria BC (cute store by the way!) and have the book signed for my friends. She was a cool chick to meet, she is just as cute and spunky as you could imagine!

I did not get a chance to look at all the recipes, but even as a vegan of over 10 years, I took note of some recipes as I flipped through this book geared towards the beginner...she just has great ideas!

As all of her books, it is colorful, inspirational, and fun to read!
on November 9, 2011
Great recipes, tasty and easy to make, i really like the deserts and breakfast recipes. I am a beginner vegan so I am really happy that food is better than expected. How It All Vegan! Irresistible Recipes for an Animal-Free Diet
on June 24, 2015
Daughter loves it
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

Customers who viewed this item also viewed
How It All Vegan! Irresistible Recipes for an Animal-Free Diet
How It All Vegan! Irresistible Recipes for an Animal-Free Diet by Tanya Barnard (Paperback - Sept. 1 1999)
CDN$ 20.71

The Garden of Vegan: How It All Vegan! Again
The Garden of Vegan: How It All Vegan! Again by Tanya Barnard (Paperback - Oct. 1 2002)
CDN$ 17.75

La Dolce Vegan!: Vegan Livin' Made Easy
La Dolce Vegan!: Vegan Livin' Made Easy by Sarah Kramer (Paperback - Oct. 1 2005)
CDN$ 18.71