march boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on March 6, 2013
This is a fantastic book for the new vegan, I gave this funky, cute book to my best friend and 15 year old daughter and they were delighted...oh and I was lucky enough to shop at Sarah's store, my home city - Victoria BC (cute store by the way!) and have the book signed for my friends. She was a cool chick to meet, she is just as cute and spunky as you could imagine!

I did not get a chance to look at all the recipes, but even as a vegan of over 10 years, I took note of some recipes as I flipped through this book geared towards the beginner...she just has great ideas!

As all of her books, it is colorful, inspirational, and fun to read!
on November 9, 2011
Great recipes, tasty and easy to make, i really like the deserts and breakfast recipes. I am a beginner vegan so I am really happy that food is better than expected. How It All Vegan! Irresistible Recipes for an Animal-Free Diet
on October 4, 2015
I have probably 40 vegan cookbook (or more). I cook for a family of five and this cookbook is one of my top favorites. Easy to find ingredients, and plenty of healthy choices with easy to find ingredients. Best of all - most of the recipes are perfectly suited to busy families.

I plan my weekly meals, so when I come home - I open the book and a family approved dinner is on the table within 30-45min. Sarah ROCKS.
on June 24, 2015