5.0 out of 5 stars For the young at heart.
This is an excellent set for the adult reader who's young at heart. The books themselves are of a high quality hardcover. The cover art is more in keeping with the adult theme of these books. I've already re-read the first two books in the last month. Its been a great addition to my book collection.
Published on Sept. 21 2009 by A. Ivanaj

1.0 out of 5 stars I love the books but...Pages missing in book 5!
I also found that the fifth book.."The Order Of The Phoenix" had numerous pages missing half of chapter 20 & part of 21! Was this on sale because it was a bunch of misprinted editions? I want to know how to get a replacement!
Published on Dec 4 2009 by M. Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars For the young at heart., Sept. 21 2009
A. Ivanaj (Stoney Creek, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Harry Potter Box Set, Books 1 - 7 : Adult Cloth (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Box Set Addition to the Library, Feb. 8 2009
Nicely bound set and one I'm happy to display on the bookshelf. My husband read the complete set in a few weeks and was sorry when he turned the last page. Wonderfully written and a true modern day classic. We'll be rereading these books!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, Sept. 14 2009
B. Leggett "reviewer1" (Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
I have never read the Harry Potter series before and have found myself absolutely addicted to it. I have been watching the movie after reading the book and find the movies very disappointing now. The books are bound well and the text is easy on the eyes. I am very happy that I purchased this series. The biggest problem so far is getting the borrowed books back from my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars never read one before..., Feb. 24 2008
I bought the box set just before Christmas, and ended up reading all seven books within only two months. The series is thought out quite well, and made as much (if not more) for adults than children. Plots are well-developed, life lessons can be learned, and Rowlings has a talent for making social commentaries through her stories. My love for reading was reawakened by escaping into the world of Hogwarts, and my imagination has found its way back into my life. The books truly put the movies to shame, and I think anyone could enjoy this set as much as I have. This would be a great investment for anyone that wants to have a set of these books for their children.

4.0 out of 5 stars pages missing, Dec 27 2009
C. Martin "cmartin" (canada) - See all my reviews
i love these books but as i was reding them i noticed in the fifth book there is about fifty pages missing???????? a whole chapter and a half maybe more
verry dissapointing

1.0 out of 5 stars I love the books but...Pages missing in book 5!, Dec 4 2009
M. Smith - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Harry Potter Box Set, Books 1 - 7, Oct. 31 2010
Netta Balness - See all my reviews
This item has been bought as a gift and I know it will be fine. Item arrived very quickly and price was good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set for adults., Feb. 9 2009
A great gift for any adult who has enjoyed the Harry Potter experience!

4.0 out of 5 stars the box, Sept. 22 2009
M. Craswell (PEI) - See all my reviews
I'm very pleased with the books in the set. When I received the box set I noticed that there was a tear along the top back edge. I was not very pleased with this since I like to have a nice looking display, but it is a testament to the books that I didn't want to send it back, but wanted to start reading immediately.

It is probably just an isolated case and I'm more likely to blame the postal service than amazon but still slightly disappointing.

2.0 out of 5 stars Price seems too high for Paperback set, July 2 2009
Is this pricing correct? Hte picture shows the HARDBACK set, yet the caption states that this is the PAPERBACK set. Price seems too high for paperbacks. Want to buy the paperback set, but the price seems wrong.

Harry Potter Box Set, Books 1 - 7 : Adult Cloth
Harry Potter Box Set, Books 1 - 7 : Adult Cloth by J. K. Rowling (Hardcover - Nov. 19 2007)
Out of stock