5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for kids!, March 22 2011
Nadine M. Simpson "Dini" (Vancouver Island, BC Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Eat-Clean Diet for Family and Kids: Simple Strategies for Lasting Health and Fitness (Paperback)
First of all, I have all the eat clean books and love them, but this one is the one I get the most use out of. I don't have kids, but I do have a picky man that doesn't want to eat healthy food with flax or soy etc. in it. With this book I can make him food he loves that still have the healthy attributes that I am looking for! The chicken nuggets, sloppy joes, and banana bread are so good!

5.0 out of 5 stars good information, Aug. 27 2013
This book is a very good book for information for your children. There were some very good recipes in it. However, if you've already gone through the eat clean books for adults, then it's pretty much the same principles. Just adapted for children. Overall, the product was excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, Jan. 31 2013
Bought this book for my daughter. She loves it. Recipes aren't complicated. Great resource for healthy ideas for family meals.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great healthy and tasty ideas for kids, May 19 2011
Corina Juarez "roco review" (calgary, canada) - See all my reviews
I've prepared many of the recipes in this book for my child and she loved it all.
But I wish the book had more recipes.
I does contain a great deal of nutritional info tho. Which is good.

Used & New from: CDN$ 2.98