march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on March 22, 2011
First of all, I have all the eat clean books and love them, but this one is the one I get the most use out of. I don't have kids, but I do have a picky man that doesn't want to eat healthy food with flax or soy etc. in it. With this book I can make him food he loves that still have the healthy attributes that I am looking for! The chicken nuggets, sloppy joes, and banana bread are so good!
on August 27, 2013
This book is a very good book for information for your children. There were some very good recipes in it. However, if you've already gone through the eat clean books for adults, then it's pretty much the same principles. Just adapted for children. Overall, the product was excellent.
on May 10, 2015
Love this book! I love Tosca and she is FULL of incredible info! Her recipe's are fabulous and I would definitely recommend this book to anyone looking to change their lifestyle for the better ;)
on May 19, 2011
I've prepared many of the recipes in this book for my child and she loved it all.
But I wish the book had more recipes.
I does contain a great deal of nutritional info tho. Which is good.
on January 31, 2013
Bought this book for my daughter. She loves it. Recipes aren't complicated. Great resource for healthy ideas for family meals.