5.0 out of 5 stars Great book if your willing to make the change, Aug. 29 2009
This review is from: The Eat-Clean Diet for Men: Your Ironclad Plan for a Lean Physique! (Paperback)
I purchased this book over a month ago, read through it and have been following its Eat Clean principles as they are described in the book. In just over a monthes time I have lost over 12 lbs and I have more energy then I have ever had prior to using this book. I would higly recomend this book to any guy who is serious about changing their lifestyle for the better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Change, Feb. 13 2011
The same book as the one my wife bought, but for men.
I did enjoy the "men" content of the book, and I do recommend it.
The only thing I wasn't blown away was that it was nothing new.
So if you haven't read her other books and or never seen the program its a 5.
If you have read her other books, its a good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, Feb. 2 2011
This book has some fantastic tips and motivation to eat clean and live a healthy lifestyle. I have tried many recipes and have not been disappointed. They are well written with good instructions and many can be prepared quickly with common ingredients. The dishes prepared have been very flavourful and my family enjoys them. I have recommended this book to many people.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, May 6 2013
I have found this diet to be life-changing and wanted some ideas for cooking for my husband. This gave much helpful information as well as some great recipes!

5.0 out of 5 stars the full package, Jan. 12 2013
This book has all you need to know about how to eat healthy and develop the body you are looking for. Just basic clean eating in a nutshell.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, Sept. 7 2009
Serge Goulet "Sator Quebec" (Quebec, Quebec, Canada) - See all my reviews
I like it very much, well done, good sense of humor, it gives you the desire to get fits and enjoy life too.

ARRAY(0xb48e79fc)

The Eat-Clean Diet for Men: Your Ironclad Plan for a Lean Physique!
CDN$ 21.95 CDN$ 15.85