march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage scflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on August 29, 2009
I purchased this book over a month ago, read through it and have been following its Eat Clean principles as they are described in the book. In just over a monthes time I have lost over 12 lbs and I have more energy then I have ever had prior to using this book. I would higly recomend this book to any guy who is serious about changing their lifestyle for the better.
on February 2, 2011
This book has some fantastic tips and motivation to eat clean and live a healthy lifestyle. I have tried many recipes and have not been disappointed. They are well written with good instructions and many can be prepared quickly with common ingredients. The dishes prepared have been very flavourful and my family enjoys them. I have recommended this book to many people.
on February 13, 2011
The same book as the one my wife bought, but for men.
I did enjoy the "men" content of the book, and I do recommend it.
The only thing I wasn't blown away was that it was nothing new.
So if you haven't read her other books and or never seen the program its a 5.
If you have read her other books, its a good read.
on May 6, 2013
I have found this diet to be life-changing and wanted some ideas for cooking for my husband. This gave much helpful information as well as some great recipes!
on January 12, 2013
This book has all you need to know about how to eat healthy and develop the body you are looking for. Just basic clean eating in a nutshell.
on October 1, 2014
Receieved on time
on September 7, 2009
I like it very much, well done, good sense of humor, it gives you the desire to get fits and enjoy life too.