biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night s Tools ca_ty_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
on October 6, 2010
The information in this book doesn't get very heavy, which is what I was hoping for by the title. It is very basic, beginners financing with a lot of budgeting. The thing that really threw me for a loop was how the author stated that after buying her town home immediately after graduating from university, she found herself unable to afford anything more than her mortgage. I wondered why we were supposed to be taking financial advise from her? She also talks about homes and cars being assets where I feel the are liabilities. I didn't find it very inspiring, but, she did present information in an orderly fashion, which I enjoyed. I wouldn't recommend this book for anyone outside of high school, but may give it to my husbands cousin who is in Grade 11 and probably knows nothing of finances.
on October 28, 2009
but as a twentysomething, this was NOT meant for me.

I think if you're a parent trying to teach your kid the value of money, make them read this book. If I'd have known 10 years ago what I know now, I would be retiring a millionaire!