Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Countdown to Black Friday in Lawn & Garden

on January 25, 2008
I found this book to be both an inspiring personal journey to wholeness and healing of the author and an excellent guide to a holistic lifestyle that can benefit everyone. It is written in a very easy-to-read style and provides an ongoing resource after you've read the book including many healthy recipes. The key is the 'whole person' approach to body, mind and spirit which focuses on changing your diet, periodic cleansing, meditation and the understanding that what we think creates our daily reality to a significant degree. The author's advice is implemented daily at the Grail Springs Wellness Centre in central Ontario. Highly recommended!
on April 29, 2008
Having both read the Grail Springs Holistic Detox book and participated in a recent 5 day program at Grail Springs I can attest to the value of the author's deep insights and practice. The book is an excellent guide to a healthy and balanced life integrating body, mind and soul. And Grail Springs is the place where one can learn and experience the life-changing process from an authentic teacher who has created her program based on many years of life experience in searching for ways to transform her own reality. I never felt better then I did after my Grail experience and it's great to have the book as an on-going guide. A must for serious seekers of a balanced and soulful life!
on February 3, 2008
I recommend this book for anyone looking for a kick-start towards good balanced living. For a health guide it was a surprisingly great read. I zoomed through it like a good novel as it has some great stories throughout. The author gets you to relate to the commonality between us all, the challenges we encounter in every day life. It is smart, simple, and clear. And it is gorgeous to look at too. Well put together with stunning photos and no shortage of helpful quick reference shopping guides, graphs, recipes and pros to live by. Well worth its reasonable price tag. This one will be referenced from my kitchen library often and for years to come.
on April 28, 2008
I so enjoyed this book! 'Grail Springs Holistic Detox: For Body, Mind & Spirit' is a treat for the eyes, the heart and the soul. Brimming with energy, enthusiasm and wisdom. Madeleine's 'joie de vivre' captivates the reader and her healthy recipes excite the taste buds. Her unique perspective on health promotes understanding and practical application. To be healthy is a daily commitment and this guides our choices well. Who of us cannot relate to the quest and the challenges we all face on our journey? Madeleine shares hers with grace and beauty. After reading the book I now look to a quest to visit the real 'Grail Springs' to experience the peace and tranquillity the book gives within. To a brilliant and exceptional life!