5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cookbook

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Like New
Published on Dec 31 2011 by Dissapointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cookbook, Jan. 7 2008
This review is from: The Complete Light Kitchen (Paperback)
Excellent, well illustrated cookbook that emphasizes healthy low fat ingredients, but doesn't sacrifice taste. I have made about 15 of the recipes since I purchase the book in Dec.2007 and have enjoyed each and every one of them. The prep and cooking times vary from about 1/2 an hour to an hour and the instructions are easy to follow. I am a bit of cookbook junkie and this is by far the best one I have seen in a long time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great taste and easy to follow, May 27 2010
C. Wilkins (New Westminster, BC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Complete Light Kitchen (Paperback)
I am kitchen inept and wanted to take on a healthier life style and this book appealed to me. Once I cracked it and started using the recipes I was hooked. I have cooked 5 or 6 dishes from here and they have all been wonderful. What I like about it is that I can also substitute stuff, like salmon for halibut or vice versa. It's made me enjoy the kitchen and not have take away all the time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, easy meals, Aug. 17 2010
Jennifer H. Bilenduke (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Complete Light Kitchen (Paperback)
I find all of Rose Reisman's books to be creative, healthy and easy to use. She has a broad range of foods from Thai, to Indian to Canadian and most of the ingredients she uses are easy to find. I love the fact that the recipes are carefully reviewed for fat content and nutrition and that the meals are healthy as well as delicious.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Like New, Dec 31 2011
This review is from: The Complete Light Kitchen (Paperback)
The book was titled/rated, by seller as "Just Like New". However, there was food spilled along the entire top side of all the pages. The stain was very visible and all the pages were stuck together. The pages were easily seperable page by page and the book is functionable, however it should have been advertised as "Gently Used". I selected this book because it did claim, it was "Just Like New", as it was a Christmas gift.

The Complete Light Kitchen
The Complete Light Kitchen by Rose Reisman (Paperback - Feb. 18 2011)
CDN$ 29.95 CDN$ 18.77