5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I've tried has been fantastic, including gingered pear jam, Sept. 10 2014
tardis (Edmonton, AB, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Well Preserved: Third Edition: Small Batch Preserving for the New Cook (Paperback)
This has become my go-to book for interesting jams, jellies and pickles. Everything I've tried has been fantastic, including gingered pear jam, pickled rosemary carrots, and I'm currently trying to decide which green tomato recipe to make and considering the watermelon rind pickles. Excellent instructions.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Great Canning Book, July 24 2010
John Doe (British Columbia) - See all my reviews
I have only tried the recipe for Traditional English Marmalade on page 65 but it turned out fantastically.

I did, however, have to macgyver the recipe in regards to how much water to use because the precise amount is not specified ?

Only a generalized amount is ? I ended up using 10 cups of water.

I will try the True Blueberry Jam shortly and update this review.

Lots of great recipes in this book, great pictures and lots of excellent advice as well.

A great buy for the home canner !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service wrong book, Oct. 12 2010
Every thing was great except I received Small-Batch Preserving by Ellie Topp not Mary Anne Dragan. I still really want the Mary Anne Dragan book.

Well Preserved: Third Edition: Small Batch Preserving for the New Cook