5.0 out of 5 stars fast arrival
Its a really good child`s book i would recommend it too all parents kids really seem to enjoy it.Thanks alot
Published 7 months ago by vk540lady

3.0 out of 5 stars A mini book!
I was happy with how quickly this arrived but did not know this was going to be a mini book. It should be made more obvious that this is a mini book to the buyer.
Published on Aug. 18 2011 by kenhow

3.0 out of 5 stars A mini book!, Aug. 18 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Rip Off, Feb. 16 2012
This review is from: Red is Best (Paperback)
I can't believe it was a mini book. I wish I would have read the other reviewers before ordering it and paid attention to the size. Waste of money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed in a miniature., Feb. 8 2012
This review is from: Red is Best (Paperback)
I was very happy with how quickly the book arrived. This was one of my childhood favourites, but my excitement was severely dulled by the fact that this book is a ninth the size of the original! How can I enjoy and be immersed in the book when I can hardly see the detail? Very disappointed. Now I'm reluctant to re-buy this in the larger size because this book feels like a waste.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wow., Oct. 20 2011
This review is from: Red is Best (Paperback)
I love this book so much. I bought it because Kathy Stinson is coming to do a workshop at my school... Was definitely NOT happy when I opened the parcel to find that this book is MINI. There's not even enough room for her to sign it! Will not be buying books from Amazon again as it never stated that it was, in fact, MINI.

3.0 out of 5 stars BOOK IS MUCH SMALLER THAN YOU THINK (or at least than "I thought")!!, March 20 2009
This review is from: Red is Best (Paperback)
I was expecting maybe a 10" x 9" book or something like that... no, it turns out it's about 4" x 3"! I should have realized that with a $1.25 book, so I guess it's my own stpuidity! Good book otherwise except it gets demolished by your child in about 2 minutes!

5.0 out of 5 stars fast arrival, Sept. 4 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Childhood favorite, June 24 2012
This review is from: Red is Best (Paperback)
Love this book, my children grew up on reading all this authors book :). Kathy is a wonderful Canadian author who writes book for kids that deal with the issues that kids have.

5.0 out of 5 stars For everyone who's Mom has never quite understood them!, Dec 6 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: Red Is Best (Paperback)
This was one of my favourites as a child, and now that I've reached the ripe old age of 19, I still read it now and then. This book is brilliantly written from a kid's point of view (i.e. "juice tastes better in the red cup"), so all kids will enjoy it. I thought it was a nice touch that Kelly's mom lost patience about having everything red. That is SO true!
And just for the record, my red sweater keeps me warmer, my red mitts make better snowballs, my red shoes make my feet dance, my red socks make my toes wiggle.....

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-read for any child or child-at-heart!, Nov. 13 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: Red Is Best (Paperback)
This is a "feel good" book! I first bought this for my niece, and I loved it so much, I had to get one myself! I think Stinson really hits on the way a child's imagination works. The little girl, Kelly, can do anything when she is wearing her favorite color red. It makes me want to go buy everything red!

5.0 out of 5 stars I must have read this book a hundred times, Jan. 24 2009
Derinoe (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Red is Best (Paperback)
This was one of my favourite books growing up and I have been looking for it forever. I must have checked this book out at least a hundred times from my public school library as a child. The story is simple, but fun and explains that connection that children get to toys, or books, or clothes, simply because to them they are "the best."

ARRAY(0xbfd3b744)

Red is Best
Red is Best by Kathy Stinson (Library Binding - Sept. 12 2006)
CDN$ 19.95 CDN$ 14.40