march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on December 6, 1998
This was one of my favourites as a child, and now that I've reached the ripe old age of 19, I still read it now and then. This book is brilliantly written from a kid's point of view (i.e. "juice tastes better in the red cup"), so all kids will enjoy it. I thought it was a nice touch that Kelly's mom lost patience about having everything red. That is SO true!
And just for the record, my red sweater keeps me warmer, my red mitts make better snowballs, my red shoes make my feet dance, my red socks make my toes wiggle.....
on November 13, 1998
This is a "feel good" book! I first bought this for my niece, and I loved it so much, I had to get one myself! I think Stinson really hits on the way a child's imagination works. The little girl, Kelly, can do anything when she is wearing her favorite color red. It makes me want to go buy everything red!
on January 24, 2009
This was one of my favourite books growing up and I have been looking for it forever. I must have checked this book out at least a hundred times from my public school library as a child. The story is simple, but fun and explains that connection that children get to toys, or books, or clothes, simply because to them they are "the best."
on December 2, 2014
I remember reading this when I was little. I don't know why people are complaining that its too small. First of all its a mini book, people need to read more when making purchases online! You cant give bad review or low rating because of your own mistake... second is $1.99!! Who cares if its a mini book. This is going to be stocking stuffer for my little one and something we can easily tote around in a purse or diaper bag. The story is really cute and so is the size.
on March 9, 2011
My daughter and I both love this book. The text flows nicely off your tongue, which is perfect because you'll want to read it over and over again. I remember how my mom just didn't get how important it is to have a certain coloured cup and it's so nice to find a book that describes this common childhood problem so perfectly.
on November 25, 2015
Cute book about a toddler who loves red. This is a favorite at our house! Also as others have mentioned the low price reflects the books size (it's 3 inch x 3 inch) . In our case this doesn't matter as we pack this in the diaper bag and use it to keep our toddler occupied while waiting for appointments etc.
on June 24, 2012
Love this book, my children grew up on reading all this authors book :). Kathy is a wonderful Canadian author who writes book for kids that deal with the issues that kids have.
on May 22, 2011
I bought this for my own children after I heard a friend reading it to hers. Simple, sweet, and kids relate to it so well. It's definitely a favourite in our house.
on September 4, 2013
Its a really good child`s book i would recommend it too all parents kids really seem to enjoy it.Thanks alot
on April 21, 2015
i love this book and look forward to reading it to my granddaughter because everyone know that red is best