countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on November 21, 2013
Serious question, if someone orders a book like this for "small hands" (i.e. toddler sized) The toddler wouldn't be able to read it. SO why squish all those words on to a little page? These books need to be read with an adult or an older child. They need to be bigger! So disappointed.
on September 23, 2011
So dissapointed when we received this book along with others. There was NO indication that they were mini books. What a piss off.
on December 6, 2013
Amazon should list this book appropriately. Bought this book thinking I was getting a good deal but no I have to now return & shop elsewhere for my holidays!
on November 20, 2013
The book itself is one of my all-time favorites. I grew up reading it as a child, and it was a family favorite for story-time. So when I saw it online, I thought I had to have it for my own two-year-old son. However, I was very disappointed to see it was a mini-book. I may have missed something, but it wasn't well indicated that it was a mini-book. This is hardly usable with my son. I will be looking for the book elsewhere.
on April 1, 2011
I was buying another Robert Munsch book and Amazon was like "wanna buy THREE books for just $18?" and since the book I was buying was 8 bucks I was like "sweet deal!! I'll save 6 bucks!"... Then it comes and they don't even have the courtesy to send a magnifying glass along with it. Way to be absolutely classless you faceless multi-million-dollar scumbag company.
on July 17, 2013
I was in such a hurry to get this book that I didn't bother checking out the product dimensions or reviews. Quoting Derek Zoolander, "What is this? A book for ants? It has to be at least... three times bigger than this!".
on September 26, 2013
First, for some reason Amazon sent and billed me for 4 books. And second, these books are only 2 X 2 inches big, WTF? Its impossible to read. Advise not to buy unless you are a hobbit. Buyer be warned!!!
on December 3, 2014
No one on the description of this book did it say the book was 2 inches big...
Beware that the new cheap way to sell books is to shrink them!
on December 26, 2013
It says its 8 cm by like 13 cm and you get some mini book that is like 4cm by 4cm. Was so mad. Change your description that is a huge let down.
on December 31, 2012
I did not expect an itsy bitty book. Too small for my 3 year old, it does not catch her attention enough. The story is good thought.