5.0 out of 5 stars Thomas' Snowsuit
This is a GREAT book for reading to kids, with kids, and by kids! The hilarious storyline and repetitive nature keep even the most reluctant reader interested. It's a "laugh till your belly hurts" book!
Published on June 27 2000 by Elizabeth A Theisen

1.0 out of 5 stars Small Books
I believe that they should put in the title of their product that these books are very small. Like smaller than the palm of your hand. They do advise the dimensions of the books in small print but I measure blinds, not books. I feel that they are not disclosing properly that these are not regular size books.
Published 22 months ago by Danny

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Small Books, Dec 11 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars One SMALL complaint, Feb. 22 2012
This review is from: Thomas' Snowsuit (Paperback)
When purchasing this book, I assumed I was getting a full sized book. Unfortunately this was not the case. What I received was a miniature book about the size of the palm of my hand. No matter, my two year old loved it non the less.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thomas' Snowsuit, June 27 2000
This review is from: Thomas' Snowsuit (Library Binding)

1.0 out of 5 stars Super small, Feb. 10 2014
This review is from: Thomas' Snowsuit (Paperback)
I was very disappointed when this book arrived it is very small and not what expected. It should be more clear that this book is miniature

1.0 out of 5 stars misleading ad, Dec 22 2012
This review is from: Thomas' Snowsuit (Paperback)
This book is about 3 inches by 3 inches - unlike the one I bought which was advertised right beside it and they were the same size in the picture. So tiny but you would never know it to look at the picture, the other one I bought is standard size. Good story but lousy packaging and very misleading ad.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is hilarious for kids of all ages!, July 25 1997
This review is from: Thomas' Snowsuit (Paperback)
I have worked in the children's department of my public library for over a year and this is one of the most popular books in the library. I can't decide who enjoys it more- the children or the parents. The book is just good plain fun with something everyone knows about: trying to get a small boy into a yucky, confining snowsuit. The story gets funnier with each succeseive person the snowsuit ends up on. I love this book and recommend it to many patrons. Munsch is one of the funniest authors I've ever had the pleasure to read

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is hilarious for kids of all ages!, July 25 1997
This review is from: Thomas' Snowsuit (Paperback)
I have worked in the children's department of my public library for over a year and this is one of the most popular books. I can't decide who enjoys it more- the children or the parents. The book is just good plain fun with something everyone knows about, trying to get a small boy into a yucky, confining snowsuit. Tha story gets funnier with each succeseive person the snowsuit ends up on. I love this book and recommend it to many patrons. Munsch is one of the funniest authors I've ever had the pleasure to read

5.0 out of 5 stars A Family Favorite, Feb. 25 2004
This review is from: Thomas' Snowsuit (Paperback)
I'm buying a copy for each of my kids to save for them when they're grown. This book has provided wonderful hours of reading and precious fits of laughter. It's also been an avenue to open conversations about acceptable behavior. I disagree with the review that it teaches children disrespectful behavior, actually I teach my children acceptable behavior and to discern when they are out of line. Thomas is definitely a way for them to bring that lesson home, in a hilarious way! Everyone needs to laugh and I love that this book appeals to the very young (my two year old loves to say no! with Thomas)and to the very old (my grandma read it to the kids the other night and cackled along with them!). Lighten up and enjoy life! That's the message of Munsch!

3.0 out of 5 stars Thomas' Snowsuit, May 13 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Thomas' Snowsuit (Library Binding)
I like "Thomas' Snowsuit" by Robert Munsch Because ot is a good book, but it is a children book, so it's not for adults. It is still a good book. I think Robert Munsch did a good job on makink it. It is pretty funny, also.I also think it is a great book for people who just learned to read.It is really easy to read for me.Other books i like by Robert Munsch are I Have To Go, 50 Below Zero, and Stephany's Pony Tail.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as funny for adults as kids, Jan. 1 2000
This review is from: Thomas' Snowsuit (Paperback)
I read this book out loud at our gymnastics training center, and the kids thought it was amusing but the coaches were on the floor! The rollicking humor of Munsch's books makes them ideal read-alouds for parents bored with the "See Spot Run" style. I can also recommend "Moira's Birthday" and "The Paper Bag Princess" but "Thomas' Snowsuit" is the funniest of the bunch.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Thomas' Snowsuit
Thomas' Snowsuit by Robert Munsch (Paperback - Aug. 23 2007)
CDN$ 1.99