march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
on February 22, 2012
When purchasing this book, I assumed I was getting a full sized book. Unfortunately this was not the case. What I received was a miniature book about the size of the palm of my hand. No matter, my two year old loved it non the less.
on June 2, 2015
Okay, here's the thing: THIS IS A TINY BOOK. It's about the size of the palm of your hand. They really need to make this more explicit in the product description, because other than the dimensions of the book (and honestly, who looks at the product dimensions for a children's book?) there was no indication that this was a pocket sized book and not the full sized version. That being said, I was going to return or donate it when a friend pointed out that these are fantastic to throw in your diaper bag or in the car to entertain baby when out and about. With that in mind, I think I might order a couple more!
review image
on May 13, 2002
I like "Thomas' Snowsuit" by Robert Munsch Because ot is a good book, but it is a children book, so it's not for adults. It is still a good book. I think Robert Munsch did a good job on makink it. It is pretty funny, also.I also think it is a great book for people who just learned to read.It is really easy to read for me.Other books i like by Robert Munsch are I Have To Go, 50 Below Zero, and Stephany's Pony Tail.
on January 3, 2010
I enjoy this book thoroughly that's why I purchased it but there is no where on the info for the book saying it is only 2 x 2 inches large and not a regular full size book. Beware of this!!!
on February 26, 2015
I love this book, but didn't expect it to be a little mini book. Great for the purse but I wish amazon had let me know this was the case somewhere obvious in the listing!
on January 7, 2015
They need to update the title of this book to show that it is part of the mini series. Love the book itself, just need a magnifying glass to read it (kidding).
on October 16, 2015
Did not realize this was such a tiny book!! Not that big of a deal, but the product description should definitely include the actual size of the book.
on February 23, 2016
I should have read the description closer, so I will give it three stars... but I was super disappointed with the size of these books.
on May 15, 2014
This book it a pocket size book and is a good book to travel with, but hard on the eyes with the size of the book and wording.
on April 14, 2014
Very small and hard to read. Prefer the larger version. Too many words scrunched on a page. Didn't realize it was so small