summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Paperback|Change

on December 11, 2012
I believe that they should put in the title of their product that these books are very small. Like smaller than the palm of your hand. They do advise the dimensions of the books in small print but I measure blinds, not books. I feel that they are not disclosing properly that these are not regular size books.
on February 10, 2014
I was very disappointed when this book arrived it is very small and not what expected. It should be more clear that this book is miniature
on February 22, 2012
When purchasing this book, I assumed I was getting a full sized book. Unfortunately this was not the case. What I received was a miniature book about the size of the palm of my hand. No matter, my two year old loved it non the less.
on December 22, 2012
This book is about 3 inches by 3 inches - unlike the one I bought which was advertised right beside it and they were the same size in the picture. So tiny but you would never know it to look at the picture, the other one I bought is standard size. Good story but lousy packaging and very misleading ad.
on June 27, 2000
This is a GREAT book for reading to kids, with kids, and by kids! The hilarious storyline and repetitive nature keep even the most reluctant reader interested. It's a "laugh till your belly hurts" book!
on December 12, 2012
I had no idea it was going to be so small. The image looked like an average-sized book. There should definitely be a more clear mentioning of the size. I wouldn't think to check the dimensions or customer comments because its a children's book-- how much could be wrong with it?
on November 21, 2013
I wish I had read the other reviews before ordering this book, because it is indeed far too small!! I ordered this as a gift, and was very disappointed when my package arrived. The item description really should indicate the size of the book!! I will be sending this book back.
on February 25, 2004
I'm buying a copy for each of my kids to save for them when they're grown. This book has provided wonderful hours of reading and precious fits of laughter. It's also been an avenue to open conversations about acceptable behavior. I disagree with the review that it teaches children disrespectful behavior, actually I teach my children acceptable behavior and to discern when they are out of line. Thomas is definitely a way for them to bring that lesson home, in a hilarious way! Everyone needs to laugh and I love that this book appeals to the very young (my two year old loves to say no! with Thomas)and to the very old (my grandma read it to the kids the other night and cackled along with them!). Lighten up and enjoy life! That's the message of Munsch!
on March 25, 2010
I burst out laughing when I got this book in the mail yesterday - I thought it was some sort of joke. The book is about 2x2 inches and I can't see this detail anywhere when you buy. You can get the full size for about $5 in the bookstore. Not impressed.
on November 1, 2013
I ordered A book for my daughter Thomas snow suit. I was expecting an actual size story book but received in the mail a tiny tiny little book you can barley read the words and the pictures are so small . So disappointing !!! Would like a refund.