countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Paperback|Change

on December 11, 2012
I believe that they should put in the title of their product that these books are very small. Like smaller than the palm of your hand. They do advise the dimensions of the books in small print but I measure blinds, not books. I feel that they are not disclosing properly that these are not regular size books.
on February 22, 2012
When purchasing this book, I assumed I was getting a full sized book. Unfortunately this was not the case. What I received was a miniature book about the size of the palm of my hand. No matter, my two year old loved it non the less.
on February 10, 2014
I was very disappointed when this book arrived it is very small and not what expected. It should be more clear that this book is miniature
on July 23, 2016
Originally wanted to purchase this book for the nostalgia as I had read it so many times while in elementary school. Although, I was not expecting a miniature book, I am happy that it was! The size makes it perfect for travel and less likely to get wrecked or ripped by small hands!
on December 22, 2012
This book is about 3 inches by 3 inches - unlike the one I bought which was advertised right beside it and they were the same size in the picture. So tiny but you would never know it to look at the picture, the other one I bought is standard size. Good story but lousy packaging and very misleading ad.
on May 3, 2016
Those are pocket size books and I got them during amazon's promotion.
The finally price was very low.
My son is a four year old.
These books are his first set of pocket size.
He likes them and the size fit him well.
He always wants to take it with him to school.
The contents is fun to read although the logic in some of the stories is not very right.
But for little ones, it should be fine.
The only issue is when he asked me why, it is not easy to explain...
on April 26, 2016
I thought these were just on sale, but the reason they are less than $2 is that they are less than 3 inches by 3 inches! I must say that this is not clear anywhere on the site!!

Still the same book and images as the regular Munsch books, but honestly...
on December 12, 2012
I had no idea it was going to be so small. The image looked like an average-sized book. There should definitely be a more clear mentioning of the size. I wouldn't think to check the dimensions or customer comments because its a children's book-- how much could be wrong with it?
on June 27, 2000
This is a GREAT book for reading to kids, with kids, and by kids! The hilarious storyline and repetitive nature keep even the most reluctant reader interested. It's a "laugh till your belly hurts" book!
on June 2, 2015
Okay, here's the thing: THIS IS A TINY BOOK. It's about the size of the palm of your hand. They really need to make this more explicit in the product description, because other than the dimensions of the book (and honestly, who looks at the product dimensions for a children's book?) there was no indication that this was a pocket sized book and not the full sized version. That being said, I was going to return or donate it when a friend pointed out that these are fantastic to throw in your diaper bag or in the car to entertain baby when out and about. With that in mind, I think I might order a couple more!
review image