march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Board book|Change

on December 6, 1998
This was one of my favourites as a child, and now that I've reached the ripe old age of 19, I still read it now and then. This book is brilliantly written from a kid's point of view (i.e. "juice tastes better in the red cup"), so all kids will enjoy it. I thought it was a nice touch that Kelly's mom lost patience about having everything red. That is SO true!
And just for the record, my red sweater keeps me warmer, my red mitts make better snowballs, my red shoes make my feet dance, my red socks make my toes wiggle.....
on November 13, 1998
This is a "feel good" book! I first bought this for my niece, and I loved it so much, I had to get one myself! I think Stinson really hits on the way a child's imagination works. The little girl, Kelly, can do anything when she is wearing her favorite color red. It makes me want to go buy everything red!
on August 18, 2011
I was happy with how quickly this arrived but did not know this was going to be a mini book. It should be made more obvious that this is a mini book to the buyer.
on February 8, 2012
I was very happy with how quickly the book arrived. This was one of my childhood favourites, but my excitement was severely dulled by the fact that this book is a ninth the size of the original! How can I enjoy and be immersed in the book when I can hardly see the detail? Very disappointed. Now I'm reluctant to re-buy this in the larger size because this book feels like a waste.
on January 24, 2009
This was one of my favourite books growing up and I have been looking for it forever. I must have checked this book out at least a hundred times from my public school library as a child. The story is simple, but fun and explains that connection that children get to toys, or books, or clothes, simply because to them they are "the best."
on October 20, 2011
I love this book so much. I bought it because Kathy Stinson is coming to do a workshop at my school... Was definitely NOT happy when I opened the parcel to find that this book is MINI. There's not even enough room for her to sign it! Will not be buying books from Amazon again as it never stated that it was, in fact, MINI.
on March 20, 2009
I was expecting maybe a 10" x 9" book or something like that... no, it turns out it's about 4" x 3"! I should have realized that with a $1.25 book, so I guess it's my own stpuidity! Good book otherwise except it gets demolished by your child in about 2 minutes!
on May 3, 2016
Those are pocket size books and I got them during amazon's promotion.
The finally price was very low.
My son is a four year old.
These books are his first set of pocket size.
He likes them and the size fit him well.
He always wants to take it with him to school.
The contents is fun to read although the logic in some of the stories is not very right.
But for little ones, it should be fine.
The only issue is when he asked me why, it is not easy to explain...
on December 2, 2014
I remember reading this when I was little. I don't know why people are complaining that its too small. First of all its a mini book, people need to read more when making purchases online! You cant give bad review or low rating because of your own mistake... second is $1.99!! Who cares if its a mini book. This is going to be stocking stuffer for my little one and something we can easily tote around in a purse or diaper bag. The story is really cute and so is the size.
on March 9, 2011
My daughter and I both love this book. The text flows nicely off your tongue, which is perfect because you'll want to read it over and over again. I remember how my mom just didn't get how important it is to have a certain coloured cup and it's so nice to find a book that describes this common childhood problem so perfectly.