march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on May 8, 2008
A fascinating book that covers a big topic excellently. It's very readable and full of amazing facts and stories. I was surprised to discover that gravity affects time, that time travel is possible and that every second contains a near eternity. My sense of what time is was completely changed by reading this wonderful book!
on February 15, 2010
I enjoyed reading this book, it was a mixture of science and poetry. I didn't know what to expect when I started reading it, all I knew was that the topic was very appealing to me. I've always been fascinated with the concept of eternity and how human existence is almost hopeless compared to the amount of time that comes after you die. The book shares the author's meditations about eternity and other similar concepts.

The author lives in the same areas of Toronto that I do so all the better and more relatable for me.