5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect toolbox to make sleeping through the night easy for your baby!
To all the desperately sleep-deprived parents out there: read this book before you start trying to encourage your baby to sleep through the night, give up night feedings, or change other difficult patterns! Me. my partner and our son benefitted hugely from the guidelines and insights provided by the authors of this book.

The foundation of the book is that all...
Published on April 3 2009 by Second Mom

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
all you really need is the chart at the end
Published 3 months ago by L.L.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Sleep Book EVER!!!, April 1 2009
This review is from: Bed Timing: The "when-to" guide to helping your child to sleep (Paperback)
This is truly an AMAZING resource for all parents and caregivers. I am the mother of a two and a half year old and a five month old. I really wish I had this book when my first was wee. I have read almost all of the sleep books out there and this one is the most useful and informative. It tells you what is going emotionally and cognitively for your 0-4 year old. So in addition to answering many of your sleep questions, it will also tell you how your babes think, develop and feel about life in general at each particular stage/age.
I can't get over how fascinating the information is and how helpful it is. I learned so much about my five month old and even more about my two year old. I will always buy this book for any of my friends who are about to become parents.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Effective Book, March 30 2009
Daniel Balter (Vancouver, Canada) - See all my reviews
I bought this book for my daughter to use with her 12-month old. I just
heard back from her that she's thrilled to have all this great information
about what's going on in her little girl's head (and heart). This is the
first book that I've come across that is completely non-judgmental about
WHAT sleep-training technique a parent chooses for their child -- the
authors just give objective advice about the best ages and stages to start
ANY sleep training technique (and they summarize the top 5 or so, which is
nice). It's well-written, easy to follow, but also doesn't dumb down the
science. I highly recommend it to new and experienced parents alike!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Sleep Book there is. Period. And I've read them all. Trust me., May 22 2009
A. Ramsay "bookmommy" (vancouver, bc, canada) - See all my reviews
Just get the book. You will pick it up over and over and over again. Finally, no more guilt. This guides you through all of what your little one is going through. THE BEST.

5.0 out of 5 stars but this is most making sense and useful one out of all the, May 28 2015
I havnt read the entire book yet, but this is most making sense and useful one out of all the others

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, April 6 2015
all you really need is the chart at the end

1.0 out of 5 stars 80$????!!!! really ..., Oct. 18 2014
80$ ????!!!! really??

2.0 out of 5 stars Not helpful advice if you've already started sleep training, April 28 2009
J. Geyer - See all my reviews
This book advises different approaches towards sleep training, depending on the baby's age. This book provides an important perspective on what your child might feel about sleep/rest/alone time. If you haven't already started sleep training, this book might be useful because it will suggest what sleep training method is appropriate to start with- depending on your child's age.

However, if you have already started sleep training and you think that it is important to be consistent, then don't buy the book. Otherwise, it just makes you feel guilty/wrong sticking to your initial approach if your child as your child progresses through the stages they suggestion.

Bed Timing: The "when-to" guide to helping your child to sleep
Bed Timing: The "when-to" guide to helping your child to sleep by Isabela Granic (Paperback - Feb. 13 2009)
CDN$ 16.50 CDN$ 12.05