5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, Feb. 8 2011
Lindsay Hobson "LINZ" (Vanocuver, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Anticancer: A New Way Of Life (Paperback)
This book was extremely enlightening and informative. My brother is currently fighting his second battle with Lymphoma in 6 years and it is nice to know some of things he is going through and feeling without him having to share it with me during this rough time. I purchased a copy for myself, my mother and for my brother and his wife and it is helping all of us lead a healthier and a more positive and optimistic life!

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Changer, Feb. 8 2010
Michael Allan (Prince George,B.C.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Anticancer: A New Way Of Life (Paperback)
If you want to make a change in your life then read this book. You don't have to have a cancer problem to buy it. Everyone has cancer cells in them. The question is whether they will stay dormant of not.
The book has been a life changer for myself. I got melanoma in 2007 and then a relapse in 2009. I kept asking myself why.
this book has helped me so much. Buy it and change your life.

5.0 out of 5 stars informative, May 19 2010
This review is from: Anticancer: A New Way Of Life (Paperback)
I read the book cover to cover and have used the advice to change our diet and our lifestyle. My wife was diagnosed with recurrent cancer 3 years ago and we found the information in this book quite practical.

5.0 out of 5 stars A credible new way of life, March 1 2011
This review is from: Anticancer: A New Way Of Life (Paperback)
The book is excellent. It provides practical tips to modify diet, to deal with conflicts,to be more aware of our spiritual, mental and emotional aspects, that have great impact in cancer treatments.
The tables located at the end of the book are great resources to take when shopping for healthy foods.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, Jan. 21 2011
This review is from: Anticancer: A New Way Of Life (Paperback)
This book is so good that I bought another 20 copies to pass onto my family and frieds. Excellent writing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Anticancer:A new way of Life, Dec 20 2012
This review is from: Anticancer: A New Way Of Life (Paperback)
Anticancer: A new Way of Life. This book is the best book of it's kind that I have read. It is written by a MD who has lived 14 years plus after his own diagnosis. He combines modern medicine with easily achievable dietary and life style changes that help to ward off cancer or fight existing cancer cells. He explains how these work physiologically.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book - informative and motivating, June 28 2014
SANW (North America) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Anticancer: A New Way Of Life (Paperback)
This book was interesting, informative and inspiring. It is well-written and full of helpful information that I believe could easily impact your health, backed up by medical science. Once you get into it, you won't be able to put it down, and what you learn from this educated man will change your life. I'd recommend that anyone --- in sickness and in health --- concerned with good health read this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, Feb. 11 2013
This review is from: Anticancer: A New Way Of Life (Paperback)
I was advised by two people to buy David Servan-Schreiber's book for my own use and I was not disappointed. I have an Oligoastrocytoma grade II, brain cancer and I am always on the look-out for any books that will help me. Dr. Schreiber's book answered many of the questions I had and offers a wealth of good information. I have a few cancer books but Dr. Schreibers' books are the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Anti-Cancer, Aug. 2 2011
This review is from: Anticancer: A New Way Of Life (Paperback)
Excellent. Have read many books on the subject and this is by far the best.Combines great technical information with real life stories. Enjoyable and easy read.Will definitely affect your lifestyle for the better. If you have any friend/relative that has Cancer please pass them a copy; I did and it saved a friends life.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing book, Dec 8 2013
This review is from: Anticancer: A New Way Of Life (Paperback)
I can still hardly put it down. There is so much information and even with my having been a 'searcher' of information for years and taking many Vegetarian cooking courses I was pleasantly surprised at the depth of the knowledge.
You will most certainly change your diet after reading this book.

Anticancer: A New Way Of Life
Anticancer: A New Way Of Life by David Servan-Schreiber (Paperback - Dec 18 2009)
CDN$ 19.99 CDN$ 14.43