biss boutiques-francophones snsflyour All-New Kindle Paperwhite Tools Exercice Furniture Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night ca_ty_gno Simple and secure cloud storage

Format: PaperbackChange

on February 2, 2011
I love Gail Vaz Oxlade and have read her books before. Never Too Late touched on a subject (retirement) that I didn't think I'd need to know that much about since I think I'm still pretty young. After reading the book, I realize that it was very important to do so and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to everyone, no matter what age. Gail gives advice for adults of all ages to save for retirement, and answers the scary questions like how much to save, when to start and what to do if you haven't started yet.
on July 28, 2011
The first time I read this book at one night, I couldn't put it down! Gail, not only gives realistic and smart advise, she also truly cares about the readers' financial future. She talks about the concept of individuality (i.e., we're all different; hence, with different needs at different times). From encouraging the reader to save money, how taxes affect our incomes and investments, to managing your money, etc., she is as real as it can get!
on May 14, 2012
This book is really good! I do recommend it. Its a very easy read and Gail may it very simple. She breaks everything down to the point. Anyone can read it. Its for all ages she helps everyone how to save money from 20 to 70.
on October 17, 2011
Gail knows what she is talking about and it is very interesting to me to begin to understand how one can better manage their money and their tax deductions. I found the book to be very helpful while learning too!
on July 12, 2014
I've read several of Gail Vaz-Oxlade's books and am a fan of her TV series. having said that, I find that her books overlap in content. This one is a stand out book and as the title suggests really does teach the reader how to retire financially sound, even if said reader is 40 or 50 and hasn't done retirement planning.

Savvy, incisive, funny. Good financial advice.
on January 20, 2014
This book is good for those who are starting out late in respect to their retirement. Gail gives good solid information on how to get started, without being too pessimistic.
on May 4, 2015
I wish that this book was written 30 years ago!! Even for an old idiot like me in my 50,s this book is a great wealth of information.
Great Read.
on April 30, 2014
What can I say about Gail, she`s gets right to the point and if you foloow this book step bt step it truly works. I think that everyone should own a copy, living dept free not a worry in life.
on September 6, 2014
A great guide to learn more about saving when young to avoid the stress of retirement later on in life.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 29, 2015
Got as a gift for my mother for christmas. She loves all her books. They're all great purchases.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse