summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Pets All-New Kindle sports Tools

on May 15, 2016
Great book!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 2, 2016
Gail Vaz-Oxlade is my go-to-gal for finances and budgeting and I have purchased almost all of her books. The focus of this book is retirement and how we should and can plan for it. As someone in my early 30s, I don't really want to plan for retirement however Gail stresses just how and why it is so important to start doing so at a young age. She also includes information for older adults who did not prepare for retirement and she sets out the steps to go about fixing your finances so you can eventually retire. Gail also discusses how to determine what amount you realistically need for retirement and how to figure that out even if you will retire in 30 years. This book is an updated version published in 2013.
Within her basic retirement advice, she also includes her usual basic financial advice including the "don't spend more than you make" , "earn more money if you need more money" and "cut back what you don't need".
What I really like best about Gail is that she stresses that it is absolutely important that you budget for fun and having a life. She says you can do anything you want with your budget, you just need to have the money for it and be able to pay your bills.Overall, another great read from Gail. If you have ever seen her on television or heard her on the radio, you can hear her speaking as you read this book
on November 29, 2015
Got as a gift for my mother for christmas. She loves all her books. They're all great purchases.
on November 11, 2015
Written in a clear, concise way. Very easy to read and understand. Very helpful.
on October 24, 2015
Another good one (and I've enjoyed what I've seen of her TV show).
on October 22, 2015
Never too late!
on October 8, 2015
arrived on time and is as expected
on September 9, 2015
Fantastic advice!
on May 4, 2015
I wish that this book was written 30 years ago!! Even for an old idiot like me in my 50,s this book is a great wealth of information.
Great Read.