5.0 out of 5 stars The Hershberg Diet is a "hottty" commodity, Jan. 15 2008
My skin looks great and I've lost inches and cellulite...something I never thought could happen!

This book was a fun, quick read. Dr. Hershberg's style was simple, open and conversational and, did I mention, the diet absolutely works. I am a thirty year old fit woman, who exercises daily, and was always frustrated that I could not slide myself out of my size eight pants despite my best attempts at a healthy diet. After reading Dr. H's book, I am proudly fourteen pounds lighter, my skin is tighter, and I'm now a size four. Her tips and tricks work!

On Dr. Hershberg's diet, I learned that eating healthy is actually easy and satisfying (I wasn't even hungry!) and I KNOW I will stay on it for the rest of my life. It is not only a diet, it is a program for a healthy, positive lifestyle and best of all it condones splurging. Read this book: you will lose weight and love life a little more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Intelligence in Dieting, Aug. 17 2009
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: The Hershberg Diet: Discover How the Fourth Macro Can Help You Shed Pounds (Paperback)
I've been a lifelong dieter, I find it hard to stay slim and fit but have succeeded well enough by combining dieting and exercise. The Hershberg Diet book has cleared up a lot of the lore surrounding diets and it has helped me to focus on what I need to continue to do right to maintain a healthy weight. I recommend this book; it is truly one of the best I've read on fitness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensational!, June 4 2008
C. Jack (Alberta) - See all my reviews
I have tried everything and stuck to nothing. Dr. Hershberg is a brilliant young doctor that has thankfully put her knowledge of healthy eating into one easy to read book! In two months I am down almost 20 lbs and am excited to watch the scale go down every week! I have stuck with her ideas and have had nothing but fantastic results! This will be the best money you EVER spent on a wight loss book!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best diet ever!!!!, March 18 2008
Wonderful book! Well written, easy to understand, and IT WORKS!!!! I've lost over 20 pounds and I've never felt better!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really works, if you like vegetables!, Aug. 19 2009
Karla S. Montgomery (Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
Practical, easy to follow, excellent daily meal and snack plans to follow, good food, filling. Scientific principles make sense. So far it is working!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dieting With Ease, Jan. 15 2008
I have been dieting all my adult life. I know that all diets work. It has been my experience that I put back on weight because it was impossible to maintain the rigid eating criteria. I love the Hershberg Diet - real food - all food groups - easy to follow - Dr. Hershberg explains everything scientifically - it is a healthy eating lifestyle that I can stick to.

ARRAY(0xb35c8048)

The Hershberg Diet: Discover How the Fourth Macro Can Help You Shed Pounds
The Hershberg Diet: Discover How the Fourth Macro Can Help You Shed Pounds by Melissa Hershberg M.D. (Paperback - Jan. 3 2009)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.01