march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture sports Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store Tools ca_ty_gno

on November 25, 2003
I'm not even a lesbian (actually, I'm a guy) and I dug this book a lot. This is some good stuff -- no filler, just lots of steamy, graphically detailed (but genuinely erotic) sex -- none of that "her tenderness opened the flower of her lovingness" stuff readers of erotic literature know all too well here. A bit too much butch/femme roleplaying for my tastes (I fully support a woman's right to be named "Hank," but I don't necessarily need to see her having sex), but then, of course, this book wasn't intended for me. Good stories, recommended.
on May 2, 2003
not the best collection of erotica i've read by a long shot. most of the stories are poorly written, even if they do deliver the sex promised. they're very amateur-level stories, with no consideration for narrative flow, or dialogue or any of the other things needed to make an erotica piece a WELL-WRITTEN erotica piece.
if sex is what you're looking for, this is okay. otherwise, move on to another collection.
on April 29, 2005
I have read quite a few erotica books and this one did it for me. I really enjoyed the stories and the development of each one. This book did what it promised and made me wet all the time!! I couldn't put it down.
on May 8, 2003
Nicole Foster never fails to excite me with her books--and WET is no exception. It's filled with hot, juicy stories of lesbian desire and sensuality. Makes a great companion book to her excellent SKIN DEEP. In fact, it might be even better! I definitely learned a thing or two reading it, and I've been a lesbian a loooong time! Buy it! You won't be disappointed.
on June 12, 2003
The stories in this book are overwhelmingly hot. Good, solid storytelling, excellent dialogue. Juicy plots. Makes me yearn for a sequel. WETTER, anyone?