4.0 out of 5 stars Very hot stuff
Published on Nov. 25 2003

1.0 out of 5 stars damp maybe, but not wet
not the best collection of erotica i've read by a long shot. most of the stories are poorly written, even if they do deliver the sex promised. they're very amateur-level stories, with no consideration for narrative flow, or dialogue or any of the other things needed to make an erotica piece a WELL-WRITTEN erotica piece.
if sex is what you're looking for, this is...
Published on May 2 2003 by sarah

4.0 out of 5 stars Very hot stuff, Nov. 25 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Wet: True Lesbian Sex Stories (Paperback)
I'm not even a lesbian (actually, I'm a guy) and I dug this book a lot. This is some good stuff -- no filler, just lots of steamy, graphically detailed (but genuinely erotic) sex -- none of that "her tenderness opened the flower of her lovingness" stuff readers of erotic literature know all too well here. A bit too much butch/femme roleplaying for my tastes (I fully support a woman's right to be named "Hank," but I don't necessarily need to see her having sex), but then, of course, this book wasn't intended for me. Good stories, recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars A real turn on, April 29 2005
B. Lamonica (Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wet: True Lesbian Sex Stories (Paperback)
I have read quite a few erotica books and this one did it for me. I really enjoyed the stories and the development of each one. This book did what it promised and made me wet all the time!! I couldn't put it down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, June 12 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Wet: True Lesbian Sex Stories (Paperback)
The stories in this book are overwhelmingly hot. Good, solid storytelling, excellent dialogue. Juicy plots. Makes me yearn for a sequel. WETTER, anyone?

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot, Hot, Hot!, May 8 2003
Liz (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wet: True Lesbian Sex Stories (Paperback)
Nicole Foster never fails to excite me with her books--and WET is no exception. It's filled with hot, juicy stories of lesbian desire and sensuality. Makes a great companion book to her excellent SKIN DEEP. In fact, it might be even better! I definitely learned a thing or two reading it, and I've been a lesbian a loooong time! Buy it! You won't be disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars damp maybe, but not wet, May 2 2003
sarah (Philadelphia, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wet: True Lesbian Sex Stories (Paperback)
if sex is what you're looking for, this is okay. otherwise, move on to another collection.

ARRAY(0xac30caf8)

Wet: True Lesbian Sex Stories
Wet: True Lesbian Sex Stories by Nicole Foster (Paperback - Dec 1 2002)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.23