march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on October 10, 2001
After being trained in Greece by the master himself, Bailey has expanded on Vithoulkas's essences, giving a thematic overview of the mentality of each type-a useful project considering the mass of particuliars the practioner must know. It does not, as the title suggests, relate these mental states to the entirety of a person's being. Perhaps the closest comparison would be to Coulter and many of his descriptions differ from hers in a useful way, particulary with syphilinum. I guess this will have to do until Vit...'s publication of his entire materia medica vivus.
on October 19, 2000
As a patient of a classical homeopath, I've found this book to be invaluable. As I move through the different constitional remedies in my healing process, I refer to the book often for a greater understanding of my process and the complexity of this type of healing. A must have for homeopathic patients!