5.0 out of 5 stars Are you open minded?
Published on Oct. 18 2009 by Jolynwyvar Do'Urden

3.0 out of 5 stars Wary of the Annunaki and the Secret Government
Published on April 19 2011 by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Are you open minded?, Oct. 18 2009
This review is from: Atlantis Rising: The Struggle of Darkness and Light (Paperback)
An open mind is certainly required to accept the information being presented in this book. In the absence of an open mind, this would be an interesting story that any "sci-fi" fan would enjoy. I loved this book, so much so that I had to get the rest of the series. 'Atlantis Rising' focuses on the ancients, our ancestors living in Atlantis and how the causes for their destruction mirrors our present world situation. Also discussed is secret international government activites, With 2012 fast approaching, this book reveals how we can embrace the coming changes without fear, and what we can do to create joy throughout the process.

5.0 out of 5 stars Teach us, Aug. 10 2013
From the light worker to the skeptic this book has it all. It will have you thinking and researching and wanting to learn more.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of 3 books in the Sirian trilogy., April 8 2013
G. Anger - See all my reviews
Don't hesitate to get this book along with the other 2 books from Patricia Cori's Sirian Revelations trilogy. My awareness has expanded exponentially from reading her books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Truth Stranger than Fiction?, April 28 2003
By A Customer
Many of us have heard this expression. I never would have thought our current reality is truth/real and not just some diabolically concocted fiction. Yet it is real, and in the midst we have Ms. Cori's book Atlantis Rising, which gives us a context to place these super real non-fiction events. At first read, one may think this is over the top, but the contents highlight all that is actually occurring and not in a vague manner either.
Judge for yourself, if you think Aliens are our ancestors and what role they have played in the madness or grace of humanity. But try not to get caught up in the issue of aliens. Look at the macroscopic vision presented by this work. Where have we been? Where are we now? And where are we going? The last two questions I have become preoccupied with of late, just by the nature of present circumstances. (History is important, however). Ms. Cori's work helps illuminate and inspire us in understanding the unfolding events around us. As with anything, take what you will and leave the rest. I believe this work is a gem. I look forward to reading No more Secrets, No more Lies.
And I should mention, the author actually provides direct feedback to those who share their ideas and thoughts of her work. I endorse this book with great joy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Atlantis Rising holds you like a magnet, June 29 2004
I could not put Atlantis Rising down, it held me like a magnet. It rings of the truth, anyone who reads it and even if they only accept a part of it as true can no longer stand by and say " I did not know. " It speaks to remove the self made clutter and distractions you have made and find your way out of the dark, hypnotic state you fell into. Patricia Cori and The Sirian High Council are the sunlight of a new dawn clearing away the darkness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Atlantis revealed!, Sept. 23 2003
Sandra Sodhaim (Tel Aviv, Israel) - See all my reviews
Atlantis like you never imagined it before. Sets your mind spinning, yet you know it all somewhere deep inside. Get around it, you will find it somewhere in your ancestral memory and maybe, like the author says, you will REMEMBER who you really are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boggles the Mind!, Sept. 17 2003
I've read just about everything I could get my hands on that described just who are the dark forces and why they seem so intent upon destroying our great planet and nobody - I mean nobody - does it better than Patricia Cori. This book and the other two of the series, the Sirian Revelations, are a must for every conscious lightworker.
I've moved past all my fear and into the power zone thanks to Cori and the Sirian High Council.
The books are beautifully crafted - be prepared - you can't put them down once you start!

5.0 out of 5 stars Atlantis - the Today Paradigm, June 18 2003
This is a galactic view of Atlantis like you never dreamed it
Read this book and you will finally understand what went wrong then and what is really going on now.
Read all three of the Sirian Revelations books - each one a pearl unto itself.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wary of the Annunaki and the Secret Government, April 19 2011
This second book in Cori's trilogy has left me feeling wary and paranoid as to the "dark" forces secretly at work in the world, which are preventing us from understanding our true history, our divine heritage, and our spiritual evolution, especially during these accelerated times. It is disheartening to find out the possibility that there are people and otherworldly beings who are aware of much scientific/technological knowledge and wisdom, and who are not only vehemently withholding it from us, but are using it for their own egocentric purposes and not to our advantage. Even keeping us captive in ignorance and fear to our detriment, so that we can serve the "elite". I was hoping for more information as to how to counteract the "darkness", looking for more hope and more wisdom to anchor myself and help others into the Light. I was expecting more material of Light substance channeled from higher dimensional beings such as the Sirians- I think the third book in the trilogy called "No More Secrets, No More Lies" veers more towards that purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars For Open-Minded People Only, April 8 2011
This is one out of a series of three books. I would recommend getting all three and reading them in order. If you are someone who is open to a different look on reality, one with a spiritual/alien slant, then this book is for you. I found it to be extremly interesting and made me really question our place in the universe.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xaea60bd0)

Atlantis Rising: The Struggle of Darkness and Light
Atlantis Rising: The Struggle of Darkness and Light by Patricia Cori (Paperback - Jan. 29 2008)
CDN$ 20.00 CDN$ 14.44