Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Kitchen All-New Kindle Paperwhite Music Deals Store SGG Tools

Format: PaperbackChange

on October 18, 2009
An open mind is certainly required to accept the information being presented in this book. In the absence of an open mind, this would be an interesting story that any "sci-fi" fan would enjoy. I loved this book, so much so that I had to get the rest of the series. 'Atlantis Rising' focuses on the ancients, our ancestors living in Atlantis and how the causes for their destruction mirrors our present world situation. Also discussed is secret international government activites, With 2012 fast approaching, this book reveals how we can embrace the coming changes without fear, and what we can do to create joy throughout the process.
on April 19, 2011
This second book in Cori's trilogy has left me feeling wary and paranoid as to the "dark" forces secretly at work in the world, which are preventing us from understanding our true history, our divine heritage, and our spiritual evolution, especially during these accelerated times. It is disheartening to find out the possibility that there are people and otherworldly beings who are aware of much scientific/technological knowledge and wisdom, and who are not only vehemently withholding it from us, but are using it for their own egocentric purposes and not to our advantage. Even keeping us captive in ignorance and fear to our detriment, so that we can serve the "elite". I was hoping for more information as to how to counteract the "darkness", looking for more hope and more wisdom to anchor myself and help others into the Light. I was expecting more material of Light substance channeled from higher dimensional beings such as the Sirians- I think the third book in the trilogy called "No More Secrets, No More Lies" veers more towards that purpose.
on April 8, 2011
This is one out of a series of three books. I would recommend getting all three and reading them in order. If you are someone who is open to a different look on reality, one with a spiritual/alien slant, then this book is for you. I found it to be extremly interesting and made me really question our place in the universe.
on April 8, 2013
Don't hesitate to get this book along with the other 2 books from Patricia Cori's Sirian Revelations trilogy. My awareness has expanded exponentially from reading her books.
on August 10, 2013
From the light worker to the skeptic this book has it all. It will have you thinking and researching and wanting to learn more.