5.0 out of 5 stars Truth Stranger than Fiction?
Published on April 28 2003

2.0 out of 5 stars Nebiru is falling out of favor fast
Haven't you heard? People, and you know the people I mean, are not just accepting Stechin's translations unquestioningly anymore. Believe it or not they all did before. But now it turns out what mainstream scholars, experts in Sumerian Texts have been saying all along about Stechin's translations is showing itself to be undeniably true. Even Graham Hancock, Bauval,...
Published on Feb. 18 2004 by Pauly

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Truth Stranger than Fiction?, April 28 2003
By A Customer
Many of us have heard this expression. I never would have thought our current reality is truth/real and not just some diabolically concocted fiction. Yet it is real, and in the midst we have Ms. Cori's book Atlantis Rising, which gives us a context to place these super real non-fiction events. At first read, one may think this is over the top, but the contents highlight all that is actually occurring and not in a vague manner either.
Judge for yourself, if you think Aliens are our ancestors and what role they have played in the madness or grace of humanity. But try not to get caught up in the issue of aliens. Look at the macroscopic vision presented by this work. Where have we been? Where are we now? And where are we going? The last two questions I have become preoccupied with of late, just by the nature of present circumstances. (History is important, however). Ms. Cori's work helps illuminate and inspire us in understanding the unfolding events around us. As with anything, take what you will and leave the rest. I believe this work is a gem. I look forward to reading No more Secrets, No more Lies.
And I should mention, the author actually provides direct feedback to those who share their ideas and thoughts of her work. I endorse this book with great joy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Boggles the Mind!, Sept. 17 2003
I've read just about everything I could get my hands on that described just who are the dark forces and why they seem so intent upon destroying our great planet and nobody - I mean nobody - does it better than Patricia Cori. This book and the other two of the series, the Sirian Revelations, are a must for every conscious lightworker.
I've moved past all my fear and into the power zone thanks to Cori and the Sirian High Council.
The books are beautifully crafted - be prepared - you can't put them down once you start!

5.0 out of 5 stars Atlantis Rising holds you like a magnet, June 29 2004
I could not put Atlantis Rising down, it held me like a magnet. It rings of the truth, anyone who reads it and even if they only accept a part of it as true can no longer stand by and say " I did not know. " It speaks to remove the self made clutter and distractions you have made and find your way out of the dark, hypnotic state you fell into. Patricia Cori and The Sirian High Council are the sunlight of a new dawn clearing away the darkness.

5.0 out of 5 stars There Comes a Brilliance..., Oct. 13 2002
When Atlantis Rising by Patricia Cori was recommended to me by a friend I was reluctant, since I have never been attracted to channeled books. This, and Ms. Cori's first book, the Cosmos of Soul, have changed the way I think about that source and I am thrilled to have challenged my own limitations, thanks to the briliance of this work. The fact that the messenger exhibits humility and wonder at her own process I found refreshing and welcoming.
For starters, this book (as well as the first of the trilogy, Cosmos of Soul), just simply sets you thinking about the true nature of our human reality and the unwritten story of our history in ways that you may have started to access but never fully connected piece by piece. It is a wealth of information, ranging from the conspiracy theories of alien intervention in human affairs, an incredible galactic 'manifest destiny', to the truth about what brought Atlantis down, the drama of our contemporary reality, and everything in between.
I found this book utterly compelling. I was intrigued with its complexity and at the same time uplifted by the inspirational oversoul of what she has brought forward from the source, which is declared to be coming from light beings of Sirius from the Sixth Dimension.
If that is indeed the case, and the author is bringing in that broadband communication that most of us still have not tapped, blessings to her and to the committee of extradimensionals so concerned for our safe passage and evolutionary process. If, instead, what comes forth in this monumental book is the author's own expansive vision and spirit, then let us rejoice that there are visionaries out there like Patricia Cori.
I, myself, am a reformed skeptic. The material speaks for itself - a truly exceptional book that you simply cannot put down, not even for the mundane realities of work, sleep and the likes. You read it through once, you read it through twice, you run the words through your head, your heart, your soul.
Keep your eye on Patricia Cori and the Sirian High Council - this is the real thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally! The Connection Is Made!, June 3 2002
Patricia Cori channels the Sirian High Council and gives us the story of our planet with no punches pulled. This book is definately not for the weak! One could read this book and go into a deep depression from not knowing what to do with the information presented, but the point of this is not to scare us, but to open our eyes. It is all presented for us to understand what is going on and that we can change the course of humanity. One being (person) can make a difference, and your focused intent can change the outcome of our current reality. This book is beyond important and could very well be one of the most important books I've ever read.
This book helps answer questions that I have been pondering for some time now. It answers why the Anunnaki of Nebiru are so obsessed (to this day) with our planet earth. It answers many questions about Atlantis in general and the reason the Atlantis civilization fell for a third and final time. It fills in the timeline of the passing of Nebiru that people like Zacheria Sitchin have eluded to, but has never revealed. It answers the true meaning behind the HAARP program up in Alaska and the chemtrails in our skies. And the answer is beyond what you could ever dream of.
I don't care if this book would have cost $100, I still would have paid that to read this book. Because it's worth it, its worth it's weight in gold. Do not wait, time is running out to set things right....for the love of all that exists, read this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Armed with Truth, we CAN foil the plans of the "power-elite", April 15 2002
Tamar Brooks (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
The second book in the trilogy, covers our connection to the concept of Atlantis, as both a reality and an intellectual paradigm. The actual civilization has risen and declined no less than three times, and is once again about to make its presence felt in a culmination of all that has gone before. We must know and accept this information so that we can learn from it and progress on our evolutionary path.
Patricia Cori has been given a bounty of extremely helpful information from the Speakers of the Sirian High Council, and before you allow yourself to put up resistance to such sources, simply check it out and I am sure it will ring true for you as it has for me. More importantly in light of the coming changes that we have all come to expect, I think it is extremely urgent to get this information out.
Just as the Dark Priests of Atlan were able to use the knowledge and technology of that time and turn it against us, she cautions that similar things could well be happening today. Perhaps we should not be so trusting of our computers, our televisions and of course the "powers that be". Her book weaves the truth behind so many controversial topics into a cohesive and understandable whole and connects the dots between subjects like HAARP and Tesla technology, (as the power-elite try to harness the energies of Gaia for their own will), Subterranean Worlds (i.e. The Inner Earth), Earth changes ("Gaia's uncontrollable response to man's abuse of power") and intervention from forces beyond the earth.
She urges us to confront the shadow within ourselves and depend on our own strength, concentration and focused will to heal and uplift our civilization. "We must not become lazy and bored and acquiesce to our virtual realities," but allow the seed thought of the Supreme Being which is in every one of us, to evolve as our soul continues in the "eternal state of 'becoming' in the Universe."
Read about how this whole situation, the struggle of the Dark, Evil forces against the forces of Light was begun with the Annunaki, the returning inhabitants of Nibiru. She gives Zecharia Sitchin a nod and explains further the purpose and consequences of that civilization's meddling with our existence. She also covers the face on Mars, the significance of a civilization there now, and even the entities on the moon, and gives credit to Richard Hoagland as well for bringing this evidence to us in a good scientific fashion despite NASA's denials. All these topics are woven skillfully together, along with information about the role played by the Dolphin beings as well as the Crystal Skulls and even the purpose of the Chem.Trails.
Art Bell fans, you will find so many of Art's topics interwoven into a convincing, coherent story. As that Mayan end date approaches, 12-21-2002, there is much that we need to know and much that we need to do. We are and will be receiving help from as yet unseen places (even the Sun itself) and this is all re-assuring. But we must do our part and take our rightful place in the Cosmos. The first two books of this trilogy (the third is not yet published) guide us in this direction. Read them and decide for yourself. (Please see my review of The Cosmos of Soul: A Wake-Up Call for Humanity).

Tamar Brooks (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting channeled perspective on Earth history, April 7 2003
Jed Shlackman (Miami, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This material is channeled and claims to be from a council of beings in the Sirius star system. It discusses themes of polarity struggle and manipulation of civilization that seem pretty valid, although it seems to over-simplify some concepts and issues. This book is part of a series, and explains how things have come to be where they are now in our civilization, presenting optimism for positive transformation, to be addressed in the subsequent volume of channeled messages. I consider this material to be alien "propaganda" to some extent, presenting useful information and insights accompanied by "spin" to ingratiate the messengers as humanity's ally and a source of help in the time of chaos and transition. It is a very readable compilation and presents some good insights, but as with even the best channeled material, it has limitations and flaws.

5.0 out of 5 stars Atlantis revealed!, Sept. 23 2003
Sandra Sodhaim (Tel Aviv, Israel) - See all my reviews
Atlantis like you never imagined it before. Sets your mind spinning, yet you know it all somewhere deep inside. Get around it, you will find it somewhere in your ancestral memory and maybe, like the author says, you will REMEMBER who you really are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Atlantis - the Today Paradigm, June 18 2003
This is a galactic view of Atlantis like you never dreamed it
Read this book and you will finally understand what went wrong then and what is really going on now.
Read all three of the Sirian Revelations books - each one a pearl unto itself.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Atlantis Rising: The Struggle of Darkness and Light
Atlantis Rising: The Struggle of Darkness and Light by Patricia Cori (Paperback - Jan. 29 2008)
CDN$ 20.00 CDN$ 14.44