Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Countdown to Black Friday in Home & Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Home, Kitchen and Garden Gift Guide

Format: PaperbackChange

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(5 star).Show all reviews
on June 1, 1999
This little book is so sweet. I am a grandmother and I love to do things like hand down items to my children and grandchildren. I have never had pearls, but, it is a must for all age readers as all of Janette Oke's books. They are so clean but still have a little bit of romance in them. I own almost all her books and would love to have them all...I bought the Meeting Place not relizing that it was a series and the next one comes out next year, I can hardly wait....
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 6, 1997
I really like this book because I got someting out of it. I feel that I became a better person by reading this book, therefore it was worth my time. The characters are very real, and quite believable. The plot is easy to follow, yet complicated in the sense of human nature. I think anybody with a sense of depth to their personality would be able to appreciate this book.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse