biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
on June 22, 2002
I love little pieces of trivia that no one else knows, which is why I bought this book. I love The West Wing, and I love reading the scripts, but honestly, there are quite a few sites on the web that have the same 6 scripts that are in this book, on them. Honestly, I love Aaron Sorkin's writing best of all, and his introduction is a great peice of work. He tells little anecdotes that no one else would know, which is one of the reasons I love it. Buy the book for the introduction, if not for anything else.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 11, 2002
DON'T get this book if you want the script for the series' best episode to date, "In Excelsis Deo" I bought it solely for that and was sorely disappointed to find out that the script for that episode is not in the book. The book description above needs to be changed to prevent future mix-ups.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse