biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on November 21, 2011
I understand why this book won a prestigious award. It's a great introduction to a different, healthier and more elegant style of eating. This book taught me the beauty of simple, fresh ingredients, light desserts, lots of variety and small portions; all accompanied with antioxidant-rich green tea. That was the take-home message of the book, far more than any of the individual recipes. It also doesn't hurt that Harumi looks amazing for her age and she exudes a sense of happiness in all of her photos. Her tone is genuine, friendly and upbeat. I should mention however that it is hard for me to make the recipes because I don't use alcohol (and thus mirin) in cooking and it's hard for me to acquire sashimi grade meat.
on September 21, 2007
I've been spending money on loads of other kind of japanese cooking book, some that I havent even tried one recepie. This little miracle here changed it all! Very easy to follow and create, everyone I tried tasted great! An excellent buy to every japanophile!
on February 2, 2015
Japan was a HUGE cultural SHOK to me .. Thé people are unique and spécial as is their way of life .. I fell in love with their culinary way of cooking .. Hense m'y ''Obsession'' with their cuisine .. Knoledge is everything .. Recommend +++
on July 15, 2011
While staying true to what makes Japanese cooking unique among world cuisines, Harumi's book provides a great modern twist that brings it in the realm of the everyday home kitchen. Harumi's Japanese Cooking is neither austere nor exuberant, deeply satisfying without being indulgent, modern but not trendy or faddish ... love it!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 21, 2015
Simple and very very good recipes!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse