5.0 out of 5 stars A must for your kitchen
Published 20 months ago by Pascale-Nancy

3.0 out of 5 stars For Bread Machine Use Only
I have had this book for over a year and tried most of the recipes included in this book. Most work...but not all. I have 3 different machines that I use and the results seem to be consistent from machine to machine.
Published on Jan. 30 2003 by juneaubrat

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for your kitchen, Dec 3 2012
This review is from: The Bread Lover's Bread Machine Cookbook: A Master Baker's 300 Favorite Recipes for Perfect-Every-Time Bread From Every Kind of Machine (Paperback)
I must say that I am surprise of the poor review some gave it. Me, I bought this book while I bought my bread machine, some 7 or 8 years ago, and have used it since. I should say that I have a tendency of adapting quite every recipe, bread or else, to my convenience. This is, to my point of view, what a cooker must do. Well if you don't know how to cook just buy your food! I gave away my bread machine because my breads always wants to escape from the machine so I decided, since I used to cook them on the oven, to just do the bread with my Kitchen Aid and my hands. I adapted all the recipes to be cook in the oven and they are perfect. So many flavors and kinds of breads: flats, whole grain, sweet, pizza dough, even stuffing bread that you will use in your turkey. You can even find jams and preserves to do in your machine. And a lot of advice about the different flour and grain and ingredient, and tips for shaping, cooking and so on. She also have some little story on every bread. Not well organized?! Maybe you did not understand the way she did it, Mr or Ms E. Hyde, but I find it very easy to use, and I'm Canadian too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Source infini d'idée., April 21 2009
Daniel Bedard (Quebec, Canada) - See all my reviews
Étant moi même boulanger, je cherchait des recettes qui ressemblaient au pain que j'étais habituer de manger. Dans "Bread machine cookbook", j'ai trouver une source incroyable de pain plus savoureux les un que les autres.

Thanks Beth!

3.0 out of 5 stars For Bread Machine Use Only, Jan. 30 2003
"juneaubrat" (Juneau, AK United States) - See all my reviews
However...as long as you only want to mix and bake in your machine, this is the book for you. Very few recipes include kneading times, shaping, oven temp or baking times for those of us wanting to bake "outside the box".
I'm also a firm believer in a picture is worth a 1000 words and this book has no pictures.
It's an OK book but not on my list of favorites.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book Beth !, Jan. 29 2013
We puchased this bread recipe book when we bought our bread maker and plan to try every one of the recipes in it.
Beth has put together a wealth of bread knowledge for everyone to make and enjoy. We have made several of her breads so far and they turn out perfectly. Her " Sticky Buns " are a daily favorite and I can't make them fast enough.

Thanks Beth !

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9 2014
Beaucoup de choix de recettes, bien fait, très inspirant

2.0 out of 5 stars Can't find the ingredients called for, April 30 2014
I'm yet to use this book because almost every recipe calls for weird ingredients I can't find here in canada such as "flour gluten"?!?! Maybe I could find it if I shopped at some specially food store but I don't shop at those weird stores. This book has tones of great looking recipes but since I'm yet to find the ingredients at my local grocery store...I'm yet to make anything.

5.0 out of 5 stars My fav..., Nov. 10 2013
annied (Campbell River, BC, CA) - See all my reviews
I love this book. Bought it along with a bread maker. I use this book a lot. It has tons of great recipes for bread and some for jams. My Zojirushi bread maker makes jams too! It also has a really good conversion page for ingredients so you can figure out measurements like....one half of one third of a cup!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bread machine cookbook, Feb. 23 2013
Very big book.....It is nice, Ivedone few recipes...there is so much recipe its abit expensive to try it all, so its nice anyway

5.0 out of 5 stars Plenty of recipes to try with your bread machine, Oct. 24 2012
Canadianladybug "Canadianladybug" (Ottawa, ON, CANADA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
Last fall the bread machine we had for the past 13 years died on us unexpectedly. We were fortunate to find a very good sale and purchase a nicer one not too long after that. But I was disappointed with the recipe booklet (or should I say flyer?) that came with our machine. We now own a Black & Decker Bread Maker Model B6000C which can also could give me a bread up to 3 lbs!

Like I mentioned I was disappointed with the recipes included with the machine. So when I saw the book The Bread Lover's Bread Machine Cookbook I thought it would be a great addition to our cookbooks bookshelf that is in our kitchen. I wasn't disappointed. With more than 600 pages of recipes and tips about bread making it is an excellent resource to have.

After a chapter on orientation on getting to know your bread machine and learning about making bread, the author immediately jump into the different kind of breads you can make. Here's an idea of the table of contents.
Daily Breads: white breads and egg breads
Earth's Bounty: whole wheat, whole-grain, and specialty flour breads with a section on gluten-free breads
Traditional Loaves: country breads and sourdough breads
All Kind of Flavors: breads made with the produce of the garden, orchard, and creamery
Circle, Squares, and Crescents: pizzas and other flatbreads
Sweet Loaves: chocolate, fruit, and other sweet breads
Express Lane Bread: no-yeast quick breads
Jams, Preserves, and Chutneys in Your Bread Machine.
Appendixes: crumbs, croutons, crostini, toasted appetizers, spreads, butters, cheeses and vegetables.

As you can see there is something for everyone in this cookbook. We like bread - especially fresh and hot - and we know that this cookbook will be very useful. I was checking the recipes and was pleasantly surprised to find recipes based on different kind of flour. Just when I was thinking of parting with my WonderMill because I couldn't see how I could use it more regularly, I get a cookbook containing recipes with flour I can make with it! Perfect. So sorry flocks but I will keep the WonderMill for a bit longer.

If you have a bread machine and you are tired of always making the same recipes, I would strongly suggest you check out the Bread Lover's Bread Machine Cookbook. You will get over 300 new recipes to try out with your bread machine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Bread, Sept. 21 2009
Parker (Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
I have had this books for a couple of months now and have tried a few different recipes from it and each it the best I have ever had. The only reason I did not give this a 5 and a caution to those who purchase this is to make sure that you can buy gluten or vital wheat gluten because almost every recipe in the book calls for it and I was not able to find it anywhere and had to order it special online. Other than that highly recommend it.