Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Tools

on February 22, 2001
I work and coming home to face a pile of raw ingredients that somehow must be converted into a dinner is pretty depressing sometimes. Besides, I'm hungry too!
Many people don't think of the pressure cooker as a tool for speedy cooking, but you can make delicious stews (try the one in this book, it's wonderful) and other roasts and one-pot dishes really quickly. I really love the steamed chicken; it's so digestible and really delicious. It helps to have this cookbook because it isn't always easy to figure out how to convert a regular recipe to a pressure-cooked version. These recipes never fail. We got a T-Fal pressure cooker and really use it a lot. I even make desserts in it.
on January 13, 2001
I absolutely loved this book. It saved me so much time in the kitchen. The recipes were delightful as well. If you like this book, you'll love Angela Spenceley's two new books "A Taste of the Caribbean" and "Just Add Rum! Cookbook". Both books feature recipes which can be easily adapted to the pressure cooker. A must for any good cook who wishes to add exotic island cuisine to her list of accomplishements.
on January 5, 1999
The recipes in this book are easy to follow and taste wonderful. The Steam-Roasted Chicken (page 83) was falling off the bones and was very tender and juicy. The Low-fat Chicken Cacciatore (page 84) was just as wonderful. I had to buy my sister her own copy so she would quit taking mine.