5.0 out of 5 stars The essence of woman's spirituality revealed.
This book was given to me as a surprise gift from
a coworker. I began reading it one spring morning
at six a.m. while accompanying my S/O fishing. As
the morning sun shone on me and I sipped at my hot
coffee, I became totally involved in the lives of
the people whose stories enlighten and/or simply
enrich the spirit.

It is a...
Published on Aug. 29 1997 by K. Moran

1.0 out of 5 stars Transaction unexpectly cancelled by seller
I was disappointed to see that the seller could not deliver my book, saying that " the mailing shipping services has a problem and will not be able to deliver your order ".
Usually, when an item cannot be delivered I have a warning from amazon right at the time when I place the order.
I didn't get any direct email informing me about the situation and I was still...
Published on July 23 2009 by S. Yee

5.0 out of 5 stars an absolutely must-read for all women, regardless of age !!!, April 22 1997
By A Customer
this book is very inspirational no matter what your plight in life is or has been. there is something there that every woman can identify with in their own lives, no matter what her age or ethnicity. the stories and shared experiences are so real and from the heart that I was overcome with sentiment and emotion. a truly terrific must-read book for ALL women

5.0 out of 5 stars A book for all, March 28 1997
This review is from: Chicken Soup for the Woman's Soul (Paperback)
Contrary to this books title, this is a must read for either sex. These strories would inspire anyone with a soft heart and a need for inspiration. As I became more involved in these wonderful life stories, I felt that no matter what obstacle, I could overcome it. Chicken Soup For The Woman's Soul is easily the best collection of works I have ever read

5.0 out of 5 stars Very motavated book that touched me in way unimaginable., Nov. 5 1997
This Chicken soup book was delightful reading for me. I'm not very easily touched by a book, but these storied related to me in inspiring ways. They made me realize that other people relate in some of the same situations that I have experienced and the solutions were very simular. I can't wait to read more of the Chicken Soup series.

5.0 out of 5 stars For women all around the world..I love it, July 1 2002
This review is from: Chicken Soup for the Woman's Soul (Paperback)
I read this book in 2 days flat!! I love it. Brought back some memories of times in my life... made me cry mostly. Who doesn't love a good cry? I'm on track to improving my personal development and have since changed my reading material to awe-inspiring stuff. I encourage all women ages 21-100+ to read this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't put down!, July 1 2002

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent read for men as well., Feb. 10 1999
This review is from: Chicken Soup for the Woman's Soul (Paperback)
I enjoyed reading this book, as it gave me some insight and perspective on what it takes to kindle the spirit of women. Relationships between men and women would be more succesful if they only took the time to understand one other. This book is a good start for men to start understanding women.

5.0 out of 5 stars chicken soup for the women's soul, July 8 2000
I thought this book was wonderful. I am a mother as well and sometimes I only have a few minutes to get a break. It is great because I can start and finish something in the short amount of time I have. Also, I always feel something, as well. That usually makes my break complete.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book should carry a warning label!, June 7 1999
By A Customer
I arrived at at the office with tear-stained cheeks and blood-shot eyes two days in a row because of the heart-felt stories on this audio book. As soon as I heard it I knew I had to buy a copy for my mom. If she listens in the car, I just hope she can see the road through her tears!

5.0 out of 5 stars An inspiration for women in any stage of life!, Dec 13 1996
This review is from: Chicken Soup for the Woman's Soul (Paperback)
I loved this book as much as the others in the Chicken Soup
series. One evening while languishing in bed with the flu,
I read it cover to cover. It was hard to determine whether
the book or the flu made me reach for so many tissues. An
incredibly heart-warming assortment of stories!

5.0 out of 5 stars Reaching into the hearts of Women around the world, July 5 1997
This review is from: Chicken Soup for the Woman's Soul (Paperback)
If it's true that most books are bought by women, then this book is the perfect book. As one of the more recent in the series of heart warming books, the Woman's Soul is one of the best. There are audio clips from this book at [...] follow the Chicken Soup for the Soul links

Chicken Soup for the Woman's Soul
Chicken Soup for the Woman's Soul by Marci Shimoff (Paperback - Sept. 3 1996)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.01