5.0 out of 5 stars Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul on Tough Stuff
I thought this was an excellent book. It talks about true stories that happened to people. It makes people feel better to know that other people out there are going through and dealing with the same situations. It makes people realize how good their life really is, and also how bad it could be. I would recommend this book to anyone, no matter what types of books they...
Published on May 24 2004

1.0 out of 5 stars The author of this book
Chicken Soup For The Teenage Soul : A Romantic Approach
By Jack Canfield
There was no author more moving during the early 20th century than Mark Victor Hanson. Still, while scholars often feel Chicken Soup For The Teenage Soul is ponderous, it is one of Hanson's best-loved works. In this paper, I will show that Chicken Soup For The Teenage Soul is the most...
Published on Oct. 8 2002 by Jack Canfield

5.0 out of 5 stars An insight to teen troubles, March 11 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul on Tough Stuff: Stories of Tough Times and Lessons Learned (Paperback)
I am a teen and I recently read this book while undergoing treatment for an eating disoreder. I didn't feel as lonely after reading it because other teens have felt the same way I did. I've read many books and this is one of the best it will stay with me for the rest of my life.

5.0 out of 5 stars An insight to teen troubles, March 11 2003
By A Customer
I'm a teen and I recently read this book while I was undergoing treatment for an eating disorder. It gave me strength because I saw I'm not the only one going through tough struggles in my life. I've read many books and this is one of the best books I've ever read. It is one that will stay with me forever.

4.0 out of 5 stars A must Read For all Teens, Jan. 14 2003
This book has it all, love, hate, family, friendships. Reading this book lets you no that you are not alone and someone has felt the way you are feeling. Chicken soup teaches teens the real life and how to surive it.the stories are intersting and real life stories of teenagers. This is a truley wonderful book and i invite you to read it

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, Dec 27 2002
Kelly (Canada) - See all my reviews
This book will show you that whatever the trouble, live will go on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing cures better than Chicken Soup, Nov. 29 2002
"machxi" (New Windsor, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This book not only helped me through tough times, but my girlfriend as well. Divorded family, and with a sick and elderly grandparent, she had a lot going on. Read a few pages, you will want to read the rest. Read it all, you will want to read it again. Buy more books, no matter who you are, 17 year old girl, 25 year old guy, buy them.. you will be happy you did, I know I was.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Inspiration For The Nation, Nov. 21 2002
By A Customer
Chicken Soup For The Teenage Soul On Tough Stuff is a really good book expressing kids feelings on life and the things they are struggling with. I really liked the book because i could relate to it in lots of ways.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sometimes our spirit needs a little boost, Nov. 14 2002
By A Customer
If giving a person a personal boost is the intent of this book, then it has done it's job succesfully. If lifting ones soul up and touching ones heart is the intention, then it's done it's job. If inspiring and entertaining is the intent, then it was done well. If restoring your faith in humanity and heaven was the intent, bravo. Whatever the intent, this book is the bomb. Another book along the same lines as this that I loved is called The Little Guide To Happiness. Great Book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Honestly, 10 stars, July 18 2002
I just could not believe so many teens were facing so many problems around the world. Yes, ppl have to face death of loved once, but I could not believe that there are so many of them! This book opened my heart to understand that a lot of people face more pressure, more hard times than I have. Definately, I really recommand this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars True help to teens in need, June 9 2002
This book is a great present to those teens, or even adults, who are having a hard time coping with different situations. This books helped me control my temper. A book I'd definately recommand to others, especially those pressured. A great gift for all ages.
I have all of the series, and all have helped. WHen you feel unhappy, angry, or even feel like you want to commit suicide, pick up this book; this can really calm you, for you'll then know that there are a lot of ppl more troubled than you, and they still go on in life.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Ultimate Teenager's Guide to Tough Times, June 3 2002
Ashley (The Land of Oz) - See all my reviews
This book was written with honesty, fear, and in most cases recovering. This book is for any teenager who has been in a tough situation and felt alone.
I think theres stories in here that relate to any problem a teenager could have. It's helpful to know you're not alone when you read the story of a fellow teenager.
Need a book to help inspire you? Help you through a "tough time." Read this book!

ARRAY(0xaa91c6e4)