Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Tools

Format: PaperbackChange

TOP 50 REVIEWERon December 12, 2010
Wellington's trilogy is definitely highly imaginative. However, this last entry strays too far into fantasy for my liking as I am more of a zombie purist. Having said that, one must give the author credit for taking the genre outside of its comfort zone and spinning a very wild yarn. Be warned, some of it is head scratching and it does go on too long. To be frank - do not feel you have to finish the trilogy - I would have preferred stopping after Monster Nation.
on February 6, 2009
I would say this is as good or better then the first one. I liked the prison scenarios i dislike the zombies that still have there brains intact. I think this is an excellent book even though i'm just giving it a 3 stars it's just not as good as some of the books i would give a 5 star to such as the Shining or I am legend. This is a great zombie book though and a decent trilogy.
on January 16, 2009
this is a well written series with many twists that tie themselves up at the end. My only disappointment was that some of the Zombies/Lichs can actually think and converse. Otherwise, very original and well thought out