5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful meditation that really works
Published on March 8 2011 by Silent Reader

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but i just couldn't concentrate!
I am a fan of Wayne Dyer. I bought the cassette version, and it's not bad, if you can concentrate throughout the whole meditation of 'ah' & 'om's. I found it difficult to concentrate on what I desire, and at the same time sounding those sounds...
Published on May 30 2000 by Bluestream

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful meditation that really works, March 8 2011
This review is from: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
I was a bit skeptical of this when I bought but gave it a try. Felt a bit silly when I started with the Aaaah's but noticed I felt calmer and more relaxed. Then a few days into it , I noticed I was really cheerful and optimistic. I stopped it for a few days and immediately felt the difference. Now I've been doing it for a month or more and things are coming in so fast, it's a bit overwhelming. I would definitely recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars This cd/tape is a must whether you meditate or not!!, Oct. 22 1998
This review is from: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
I bought this tape and started the morning meditation with Wayne several months ago. The background music is beautiful and Wayne's voice is powerful and sure as he leads you through a morning AH meditation. As you perform your "ahs" with him, he coaches you with gentle reminders to breathe deeply and direct your desires through your third eye. Following about 10 minutes of basic Ahs, Wayne inserts affimations to help you start your day on the right note. The reverse side of the tape is an evening meditation to level you to peace complete with more affirmations. I have experienced my desires manifesting before my eyes after starting my day with Wayne Dyer and the sound of "Ah".

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but i just couldn't concentrate!, May 30 2000
This review is from: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
The book version (by Mr Dyer too) was great though. The book is called "Manifesting Your Destiny" i think. It lists the requirements for manifesting your desires.
I find visualisation techniques better and easier. Perhaps you can try the Silva Mind Control audio to get you into alpha level or deeper states. Also, the 'Sedona method' is a new method that I've just learned. It's really great!

4.0 out of 5 stars In that regard the CD was a useful stepping stone but I did not continue to use ..., July 4 2014
This review is from: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
Interesting introduction to mantras used for manifestation. I am already well versed in meditation, having been practicing for decades.
As a result of listening to this CD, I went on to read further about these mantras and developed my own mantra and a new meditation for manifestation. In that regard the CD was a useful stepping stone but I did not continue to use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Meditation., Sept. 2 2013
This review is from: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
Excellent Meditation material we highly recommend.
My husband and I are enjoying the Meditation and discovering many results from this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Meditations for Manifesting CD, April 23 2013
This review is from: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
I think pretty much all of us want our desires to manifest. I too got this for the same purpose. I hope with this mediattions my wishes will come true.

5.0 out of 5 stars Manifesting works.., Dec 17 2012
This review is from: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
I have found that this CD and meditating is working bit by bit. In one day, I had gotten an early Christmas gift worth over 500.00 out of the blue from a new friend. And friends seem to come out from nowhere, and I have received so many invitations lately.

5.0 out of 5 stars it really really works, Jan. 8 2010
L. Demers (laval quebec canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
The 20 minutes meditation in the morning is just amazing. I still cant beleive how quick my life changed after I started meditating with this cd. I recommend it to everyone it is so amazing . You ought it to yourself to try this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars I can always manifest a Taxi!, July 11 2004
"harry_d7" (Athens, Greece) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
This offers a very simple chanting meditation, one for manifesting and one for giving thanks. Personally, I have found that this simple way of meditation works for me. It has helped me to deal with big issues, but is also fun to use for simple things: I always use it to find a Taxi within a few minutes, wherever I am! Sounds crazy, I know, but after all Dr. Dyer says he uses this meditation to clear up traffic! Can't open that darn jar... just do the "Aah" mediation and voila! (I'm not joking). But note, if you think it didn't work because you couldn't find a taxi, or the jar wouldn't open, it could have been because, for some reason, you should not go where you wanted to go, or you should not eat what's in that jar! Just leave the details to God and trust that what will happen will be best for all.
For a better explanation of the nine laws of manifesting I recommend Dr. Dyer's CD set "Manifest Your Destiny". It is from a live seminar (I think it is 6 CDs) and includes both meditations.
However, I strongly recommend one of his more recent titles: the book & CD set "Getting in The Gap". This is a beautiful little book with a CD that has two versions of the "Aah" meditation (short & long versions) for manifesting in combination with Japa, a way of silencing the mind and entering into "the Gap", in order to make conscious contact with God. In this CD, Dyer combines two of his best meditation methods together. The meditations are accompanied by beautiful relaxing instrumental music. In addition, the book explains meditation, getting into the gap, manifesting, the importance of silencing the mind, and lists the nine laws for manifesting. It also includes a FAQ section on Japa meditation, plus many stories of how this method of meditation worked for different people. If you are going to get one book/CD on meditation by Dyer, get this one. The only thing it doesn't include is the "Ohm" (giving thanks) evening meditation, but it does mention "giving thanks" as one of the nine principles for manifesting (you don't need to chant Ohm to give thanks by the way, so that's not that big an omission).

4.0 out of 5 stars Manifest what you want.., April 18 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
This is a good CD. Don't listen to what other people say and form your own opinion. I work for a staffing agency and asked for job orders and be able to fill them...within a week I had a lot of job orders coming in and made 2 placements....this is not coincidence. You have to really beleive it and be able to sit down and not be disturbed...and get in touch with the "source". I haven't done much of the evening part but will start soon.
As far as the pitch and duration, he does tend to change but that is fine and you can deal with it no problem. I usually turn it off and do it on my own after about 10 minutes.

Meditations for Manifesting
Meditations for Manifesting by Wayne W. Dyer (Audio CD - June 1 1995)
CDN$ 15.00 CDN$ 10.83