5.0 out of 5 stars This cd/tape is a must whether you meditate or not!!
Published on Oct. 22 1998 by rpmauck@acronet.net or Patti Mauck

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but i just couldn't concentrate!
I am a fan of Wayne Dyer. I bought the cassette version, and it's not bad, if you can concentrate throughout the whole meditation of 'ah' & 'om's. I found it difficult to concentrate on what I desire, and at the same time sounding those sounds...
Published on May 30 2000 by Bluestream

5.0 out of 5 stars This cd/tape is a must whether you meditate or not!!, Oct. 22 1998
This review is from: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
I bought this tape and started the morning meditation with Wayne several months ago. The background music is beautiful and Wayne's voice is powerful and sure as he leads you through a morning AH meditation. As you perform your "ahs" with him, he coaches you with gentle reminders to breathe deeply and direct your desires through your third eye. Following about 10 minutes of basic Ahs, Wayne inserts affimations to help you start your day on the right note. The reverse side of the tape is an evening meditation to level you to peace complete with more affirmations. I have experienced my desires manifesting before my eyes after starting my day with Wayne Dyer and the sound of "Ah".

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful meditation that really works, March 8 2011
This review is from: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
I was a bit skeptical of this when I bought but gave it a try. Felt a bit silly when I started with the Aaaah's but noticed I felt calmer and more relaxed. Then a few days into it , I noticed I was really cheerful and optimistic. I stopped it for a few days and immediately felt the difference. Now I've been doing it for a month or more and things are coming in so fast, it's a bit overwhelming. I would definitely recommend this.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but i just couldn't concentrate!, May 30 2000
This review is from: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
The book version (by Mr Dyer too) was great though. The book is called "Manifesting Your Destiny" i think. It lists the requirements for manifesting your desires.
I find visualisation techniques better and easier. Perhaps you can try the Silva Mind Control audio to get you into alpha level or deeper states. Also, the 'Sedona method' is a new method that I've just learned. It's really great!

4.0 out of 5 stars I can always manifest a Taxi!, July 11 2004
"harry_d7" (Athens, Greece) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
This offers a very simple chanting meditation, one for manifesting and one for giving thanks. Personally, I have found that this simple way of meditation works for me. It has helped me to deal with big issues, but is also fun to use for simple things: I always use it to find a Taxi within a few minutes, wherever I am! Sounds crazy, I know, but after all Dr. Dyer says he uses this meditation to clear up traffic! Can't open that darn jar... just do the "Aah" mediation and voila! (I'm not joking). But note, if you think it didn't work because you couldn't find a taxi, or the jar wouldn't open, it could have been because, for some reason, you should not go where you wanted to go, or you should not eat what's in that jar! Just leave the details to God and trust that what will happen will be best for all.
For a better explanation of the nine laws of manifesting I recommend Dr. Dyer's CD set "Manifest Your Destiny". It is from a live seminar (I think it is 6 CDs) and includes both meditations.
However, I strongly recommend one of his more recent titles: the book & CD set "Getting in The Gap". This is a beautiful little book with a CD that has two versions of the "Aah" meditation (short & long versions) for manifesting in combination with Japa, a way of silencing the mind and entering into "the Gap", in order to make conscious contact with God. In this CD, Dyer combines two of his best meditation methods together. The meditations are accompanied by beautiful relaxing instrumental music. In addition, the book explains meditation, getting into the gap, manifesting, the importance of silencing the mind, and lists the nine laws for manifesting. It also includes a FAQ section on Japa meditation, plus many stories of how this method of meditation worked for different people. If you are going to get one book/CD on meditation by Dyer, get this one. The only thing it doesn't include is the "Ohm" (giving thanks) evening meditation, but it does mention "giving thanks" as one of the nine principles for manifesting (you don't need to chant Ohm to give thanks by the way, so that's not that big an omission).

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for Me!, Feb. 28 2004
R. G. Pickering "ritapick" (Coral Springs, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
I bought this CD about 5 years ago after hearing Wayne Dyer at a convention. Because my daughter was looking for a house then, and one came up that I really liked & thought they should have, I used this CD to make this house available. At one point, there was an offer on the house that was accepted, so I thought this had not worked. But, later, the deal fell apart and the house was available again. I finally got my daughter into the house, but she didn't really like it. That was fine with me since it was her choice and not a choice made FOR her. As it worked out, she got a better house for her situation - and mine and we are both happy with her choice. But I will always remember my wish that this house would be available for my daughter came true even though, at one point, it looked that it wouldn't.
I gave the CD to my son to use as he was having difficulties in his life. But he never used it and couldn't find it when I asked for it back. So I was pleased to find it here to get again to use whenever I need to.

2.0 out of 5 stars My friend really enjoyed this CD (after I gave him my copy), Oct. 23 2002
Andrew Parodi (Oregon, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
The reason I gave my friend a copy of this CD is because I didn't like it. I had just spent a wonderful evening hearing Wayne Dyer speak. He created a really nurturing atmosphere, and he seemed to broaden all of our minds to the possibilities of life. He talked about MEDITATIONS FOR MANIFESTING and said that it would help us manifest our heart's desire. He said this CD contained a secret technique taught to him by a master. I soon bought MEDITATIONS FOR MANIFESTING . . . and I was very disappointed.
For one, I found nothing new about it at all. He chants the "Ohm," but that is nothing new to anyone familiar with mysticism or meditations. Secondly, well, let me put it this way . . . I love his books (see my reviews for YOUR ERRONEOUS ZONES and PULLING YOUR OWN STRINGS), and I think Wayne Dyer is a wonderful speaker, but let's hope he never becomes a singer because the notes he hits on MEDITATIONS FOR MANIFESTING are often out of tune, and he often can't retain the same note for the duration of one breath. I found this very disconcerting, and it broke my concentration. I actually couldn't get through this entire CD. I turned it off in disappointment.
Now, my friend on the other hand . . . he enjoyed it. He told me that he listened to the CD while driving (probably not recommended) and that even a bee trapped inside his car seemed to be getting in tune with the vibe. "Those things are *all* vibrations," my friend said.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME POWER, Nov. 6 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
Well!!! Let me tell you what happened. I purchased this CD and faithfully followed the meditations for a week. I was in big debt and needed money fast. After a few days I noticed that my monthly bills were lower for some reason (still don't know why), then I received an unexpected refund check. THEN... one week after starting this exercise, I received a $1K bonus at work (again, totally unexpected) as a 'thank you' for completing a project - the first time in the history of the company that they have ever given a bonus based on performance alone! I have to admit, it freaked me out a little, so I put the CD away and it took months before I found the courage to try it again. I'm currently using it again, but I have to admit I've been a little more cautious this time. It can be intimidating - working with the Creator one-on-one like this. Since experiencing the awesome power of the universal force some months ago, this time I've been much more conservative in my askings. The answers are coming to me slowly, but that's OK. It's giving me time to get used to these new ideas and changes that are happening in my life.
I highly recommend this to anyone who: 1) believes in a higher power; 2) has come to the understanding that you can't do it alone and are willing to hand it over to the creator (let go and let God); and 3) is willing to accept those magnificent changes that WILL happen in your life.

2.0 out of 5 stars Basically good, but distracting, July 11 2001
UU Ma (Claremont, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
The basic premise of this audiobook is that "ah" is a universal sound for creating (or the creator) and "oh-mm" is a universal sound for peace. I liked the first part, where the author explained the concepts. It does feel wonderful to chant "ah" and "oh-mm" and to feel the vibration and the flow of sound from "chakra" to "chakra." I will enjoy doing this on my own and I would probably not have done so had I not purchased the audiobook.
Unfortunately, his own chanting was very distracting to me. He wavers around the tone too much for my musician's ear and my natural tone is not very compatible. Since this is 3/4 of the tape, it doesn't feel like a good value to me. I see that others liked this aspect, but I did not. I would have preferred that he set the pace, give affirmations, etc.
The "oh-mm" section was a bit of a turn off to me because of his use of the word "god" and the way he conceptualized god (especially his use of the masculine pronoun). I believe that most people, however, would not have this problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS THE BEST TAPE EVER IMO, Feb. 22 2001
Sunny Ariel (Bellingham, WA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
To be honest, I heard Dr. Dyer's Meditations for Manifesting last year - and was not all that impressed. Then, about a month ago my friend Cindy mentioned to me that she was using it and was finding it very effective, so I dug it out of the storage box. It is amazing, effective and magical. Apparently you have to be ready for this one...you have to believe that through the sacred sound you can manifest your heart's desire. And you can with these sound meditations! I have created a successful civil law suit settlement, a venture capital investor for my business, and an overall feeling of accomplishment and harmony in my life that I have not experienced for years! Dr. Dyer is a true renaissance man, sharing this meditation which he received from his teacher, with those of us who are open to receiving lavish goodness from all directions of God. Another thing: I am the author of Shalom my Love... and the evening meditation ends with the word Shalom. It amazed me when I realized that the Sha of shalom is the 'ah' sound of creation Dr. Dyer takes us through in the morning meditation, and the Om part of the word Shal -om is the Om sound for gratitude which comprises the nightime meditation. I highly recommend this tape to anyone who is really committed to manifesting shalom and abundance into his or her life.

1.0 out of 5 stars OM my God, AH coulda done without it!, Feb. 5 2000
J. Oberg (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
I discovered the AH sound when I was 18 years old quite by accident (I'm now 44). I know the tremendous power of this vibrational alignment and was very excited to find a tape to focus my meditations. I even bought a CD for a family member for Christmas. HOW DISAPPOINTING and embarassing to buy a product so lacking in quality as well as spirituality! I enjoy Dr. Dyer's books; but have found him to be a distracting public speaker - his mannerisms with his hands get in the way of his words. I have discovered his audio cassette to have the same negative aspect. The weak quality of his voice and vocal intonations, plus lackluster resonance deplete any vibratory power the listener may have on their own. A recommendation Dr. Dyer - hire someone with a profoundly moving voice, someone with years of experience with chanting, singing or sound meditations. My recommendation to Amazon.com buyers is to buy the book and practice on your own. Don't bother to get the tape or CD.

Meditations for Manifesting
Meditations for Manifesting by Wayne W. Dyer (Audio CD - June 1 1995)
CDN$ 15.00 CDN$ 10.83